All nct drivers wake up !!!

I didn't hear it straight from the horses mouth BUT from what I understand their seems to be a major issue with "clerks" and if the members do not agree with all concessions , YRCF/Regionals will close the doors on December 23rd, and file for bankruptcy.

I understand both Randy Cammack and Bob Pathenroth were present.

Wow !

Sorry men I will still be voting no. I am not investing $ 800 of my hard earned money to a failing pension fund and a BUSINESS yes the Teamsters are a business that is going under faster than the Titanic. I can't afford another pay cut through union dues & if you think we are going to get more by voting for the union please get that in writing because all I keep hearing is false promises and false guarantees let me see it in writing.
1) Your money will not be going towards the Teamsters Pension Funds unless it is negotiated that you participate in one of the funds. Dues does not go towards the pension.
2) You have given price quotes of $66.00 for YRC dues and $66.45 for your dues. Your numbers are off and you obviously do not care. I sense a total lack of honesty and integrity on your part. Those are much more management characteristics than they are driver characteristics. A driver with your ethics would not survive long, he would be busted for stealing freight.
What I don't understand is if you think your are getting screwed working for NCTY why are you still working there, all I here is about is how your not getting a raise and then paying union due makes things better for you and your family, as I have before BRAINLESS!!!!!
After seeing some of the garbage you have posted you have some nerve calling anyone else brainless.

We will never change Darksky's mind...it's closed, he likes living paycheck to paycheck. He thinks the union dues will break him...he forgets about the healthcare benefits that he will save and his pension. You want the Union to put it in writing...don't know whether you know this but we ALL have a say on how they represent us...not just YOU! I like having say in my future...we will never go backwards...only forwards.

so how many things are you promising right now and realistically what can you deliver? thats what it comes down to you know everything is based on what the collective majority wants so you can just drive it down to everything...

not telling the full story

Hey Mark, put your money where your mouth is and put down all of these fine promises in WRITING ! same goes for you unionlife and ABFer . Please not one of you work here so you can all kiss my can.

So big tough union guys you want my vote ? Give it to us in writing all if it. Until you do that you are shooting blanks and will lose this election because of your lies to the men.

Tell the truth you can't get us ish nada nothing. We start from ground ZERO.

I am tired of your same ol same ol we can get you this and we can get you that when in reality you can get us nothing but less $$$$ in our pockets !

And you my friend Mark talk out your arse and you & your teamster cronies keep proving it. If you can't put it in writing than you have poopy breath. Keep proving my point genius !

teamsterforver is sitting on the couch somewhere retired and working off the books for the union, must be alot of FUN!

Remember Nancy Pelosi? "You don't know what's in the bill until you vote for it." Nobody read the damn thing and look at the results.Sorry..no health care for you.
Same premise here. Read the union bylaws...see how your "work life" will change.
Vote No.

Wow !!! So what will happen if Y R C goes out ? You know N C T will be so busy , Sounds to me a good time to make it happen ... Darksky ! what's the deal with you ? You remind me of some little kid in a candy shop .. and if you can't have the candy you cry .. Show me it in writing what the F .. People take risks in life, sometimes to better them self .. If you just want to sit back and take what is given and be glad, good for you .. Just Sit back ...Everyone knows your voting no !!! Good for you .. Thats even if you drive a truck !!!! No overtime !!! 65 /70 hours a week .. anything is better then the way that company is moving .. After this happens you wait and see if the union does not get in ... they will be taking , is what i was told ... The new people that work at NCT know !!! they just want to finish anytime they have with a Union ...

no risk no reward----3 kinds of people

people that watch things happen
PEOPLE THAT MAKE THINGS HAPPEN
people that say what the heck just happened
be a leader and make something happen

I work here at NCT. And I"m Telling you, I don't want your vote! But I can Promise and Guarantee to you, I will make sure you don't have a future at NCT. Your no vote is your ignorance. So please sit back and watch, because all you are doing is showing your lack of intelligence.

Hey Mark, put your money where your mouth is and put down all of these fine promises in WRITING ! same goes for you unionlife and ABFer . Please not one of you work here so you can all kiss my can.

So big tough union guys you want my vote ? Give it to us in writing all if it. Until you do that you are shooting blanks and will lose this election because of your lies to the men.

I am tired of your same ol same ol we can get you this and we can get you that when in reality you can get us nothing but less $$$$ in our pockets !

I don't work for NCT? I've been here longer then you darksky....and I'm tired of all this bull****! You are in the dark! VOTE YES AND CUT THE CR*P!