All New Drivers!!!!!!!!!!

BLEEDINGREEN

TB Lurker
Credits
Tell Me How You Guys Are Doing,,,,during Orientation Dont Forget To Keep Your Dinner Reciepts,,,that Place Next Door Has Real Good Food,,,try The Lasagna,,,real Good!!!!!!!!!
I Think The Place Is Macoroni Grill,,,real Nice Just Watch Tue. Night Its Biker Night And It Gets Loud And Crazy,,,,so I Had A Good Time But It Might Not Be For Everyone!!!!!:1036316054:

Big Green Is Not Bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most of you guy"s are from up north i know cowan has a terminal
in chesapeake,va(norfolk) never see none of them guy"s
on here.......

Looking at companies

I have been checking this site out for a few weeks about Cowan. I'm currently in school and will be finished in February and ready to work. I have no crimminal background issues, no traffic issues getting ready to retire from my current job after twenty yeaars I'm still young (40 yrs) knowing this much information do anyone thing Cowan would give me a shot at a regional run

My father just started at the Uxbridge BJ's Dedicated local fleet a couple weeks ago. He likes it...it keeps him running. Unlike when he was with New Century or Abenaqui Carriers hauling gas...

Everyone

was hyping about how good Cowan is but after they get there no one seems to post on the boards again..........I wonder if they put it out there not to be on truckingboards?.......Not knocking it just wondering?

was hyping about how good Cowan is but after they get there no one seems to post on the boards again..........I wonder if they put it out there not to be on truckingboards?.......Not knocking it just wondering?

They come and go when there's not much traffic in a Given forum...Hard to talk to yourself

well i put a online application in last week no answer yet i got exp that they need just i haven't worked in 5 months and the last company did me wrong from the start so i quit. the stories are all the same. you can not jump jobs like i did over the last 10 yrs with my cdl. i just have not put in applications with any company trying to find a place to call home. with a clean driving record that is in my favor. so if your a recruiter call me. or somebody put the word in for me there is about 10 companies that have ads in every day here in Lou, Ky there not for me thanks in advance Gary N

I am in Gloucester, close to the Chesapeak and Williamsburg teminal thinking about joining Cowan, maybe even leasing a truck from them. Is there anybody out there with any input?