Reddaway | All Reddaway employees will give up 15% or...

Either you don't want to admit it, or you're not reading enough. The COO to merge NP was implemented following the no vote; the COO was put on hold after all but 1 NP Local begged for a revote. The revote saved YRC a ton of money and put things back the way they wanted it.

Haha LMAO @ you! I still remember when you were shooting your mouth off about 521, and 391 merging and you were saying 521 would end tail! Did that happen? no! At the time I posted the last post there was nothing in writing about the OP. I got that straight from the horses mouth, in a teamster meeting.

Now what are they going to do by pass the whole NW? I think not! Are they going to shut down portland, medford, seattle? I think not.

I am humbling myself here as we all know YRC cant make a smart decision to save their own *** (^^I hope not)

OK this should be interesting as I reported a short time ago that the union members at the LAX terminal had voted yes on the wage deduction and then I was over there and I didn't know why a lot of the drivers were upset and then last week I found out that they were not supposed to take the wage reduction till all the Reddaway union members did so now the local over there is sending a letter to TJ and are going to threaten that if they don't get all their back pay and full wage reinstalled they will go out on strike !! Just got this info today when I was at the terminal and the letter is posted there.

OK this should be interesting as I reported a short time ago that the union members at the LAX terminal had voted yes on the wage deduction and then I was over there and I didn't know why a lot of the drivers were upset and then last week I found out that they were not supposed to take the wage reduction till all the Reddaway union members did so now the local over there is sending a letter to TJ and are going to threaten that if they don't get all their back pay and full wage reinstalled they will go out on strike !! Just got this info today when I was at the terminal and the letter is posted there.

You should really stick to something you understand. Im not sure what that is but union contracts is not your strong suit. NO ONE is going on strike ! and you should think twice before you spout off with strike talk!

You should really stick to something you understand. Im not sure what that is but union contracts is not your strong suit. NO ONE is going on strike ! and you should think twice before you spout off with strike talk!

Hey ace the letter is POSTED at the terminal and the union drivers at this union barn are the ones that told me that if, then they would THREATEN, I did not say they would strike pull your head out and comprehend.

I reported what I saw and what was told to me by the union drivers at a union barn if you don't like it then you should go to LAX and talk to them yourself but tell me I don't know what I read and what was told to me you can kiss my :eck13:

Also I understand that the guys in the northwest are having a re-vote but I have not seen anyone bring that up on here how about it USFTrucker or you RETL I don't want to be spouting off about this but it's what I heard.

Hey ace the letter is POSTED at the terminal and the union drivers at this union barn are the ones that told me that if, then they would THREATEN, I did not say they would strike pull your head out and comprehend.

I reported what I saw and what was told to me by the union drivers at a union barn if you don't like it then you should go to LAX and talk to them yourself but tell me I don't know what I read and what was told to me you can kiss my :eck13:

Also I understand that the guys in the northwest are having a re-vote but I have not seen anyone bring that up on here how about it USFTrucker or you RETL I don't want to be spouting off about this but it's what I heard.

ok so now I got off the ph. with a friend in Medford and he tells me you guy's already re-voted and the ballets are still being counted.:nutkick: guess I'm having trouble closing the spout and need to call a union plumber.

ok so now I got off the ph. with a friend in Medford and he tells me you guy's already re-voted and the ballets are still being counted.:nutkick: guess I'm having trouble closing the spout and need to call a union plumber.

Look you talk to a lot of people BUT you dont have ANY first hand knowlage of ANY of it ! There hasent any revote up here ! So whoever you talked to doesent know ::shit::. just like YOU !!

Look you talk to a lot of people BUT you dont have ANY first hand knowlage of ANY of it ! There hasent any revote up here ! So whoever you talked to doesent know ::shit::. just like YOU !!

Oh but you have first hand knowlage of what happened and what is going on down here.
OK I guess it is you who knows all and your right on one thing I don't know you

I know whats going on up here im in medford EVERYDAY ! ive been a union member for 27 years understand now ? There has not been a revote. There has not been ANY meeteings to discuss a new vote. The cali union employees CANT STRIKE WITHOUT the INTERNATIONALS APPROVAL !!

I know whats going on up here im in medford EVERYDAY ! ive been a union member for 27 years understand now ? There has not been a revote. There has not been ANY meeteings to discuss a new vote. The cali union employees CANT STRIKE WITHOUT the INTERNATIONALS APPROVAL !!

Dear .. retl84 I have been talking about the LAX terminal in Compton California not Medford OR. and I know by your posts every evening that you drink way to much so for now on I will not respond to you as you can not see thru the fog and rain and yes I know it is rain in Medford today as I have talked to people that are there and are aware of whats going on and after I questioned my friend about what he told me yesterday that in fact there was not a revote I just laughed my *** off becasue of where that got you - you --- - LOL _LOL-LOL- LOL- LOL- anyway nice talking with you once again as by your attiude I'm sure not many around you want to talk to you at all and by the way OBAMA LOVES YOU and so does HOFFA keep the payments coming.

Haha LMAO @ you! I still remember when you were shooting your mouth off about 521, and 391 merging and you were saying 521 would end tail! Did that happen? no! At the time I posted the last post there was nothing in writing about the OP. I got that straight from the horses mouth, in a teamster meeting.

Now what are they going to do by pass the whole NW? I think not! Are they going to shut down portland, medford, seattle? I think not.

I am humbling myself here as we all know YRC cant make a smart decision to save their own *** (^^I hope not)
I haven't shot my mouth off to which you speak of. I know not what 521 and 391 is anyway.

No revote scheduled

nobody has sent in ballots twice yet

So now the letter that was posted and still is at 399 is now posted up at 391 & 518 and the guy's there are just as up set as the ones at 399 and are threatening with a walk out.
LOL

What truck do you drive ? I stayed in a holiday inn express last night !!

:shutup2:
What makes any Reddaway employee think that they are any different from a New Penn or Holland employee? You should have been giving back 15 percent a long time ago just like New Penn and Holland. We should be the ones complaining if you haven't been giving back during the same period of time we have been on giveback. Get in step with the program.
Crybaby buckeyes:shutup2:

SAMS CLUB, a division of WALMAET, will be laying off 11,000 employees my March 2010...
There are no driving jobs for the laid off trucker. It's going to be a long unemployed haul guys...