XPO | allentown pay

You must have got one of those nasty union jobs good pay great insurance. I dont see how you can stand that you should quite and come back to conway. You should feel f*cked at work

Nope, it's a non-union company. It's a just a well run business that cares about keeping good people, so they treat them well.

Truth hurts beerfd, i know. I live it monday through friday. Come back down to earth and you will see the light. Let me refresh your memory. We operated right under #1Old D during the recession and still do. They Had 0 cuts and recieved 2 raises. Conway cut tons of benefits and is still making a killing. Conway buys themselves new trucks, handhelds, uniforms, ect......take off your blinders.

Ok, so it's ok for OD not pay overtime after 8. So ALL Con-way should imediately go to over time after 50. Your saying that is the best way. And btw, nothing hurts me. Truth to what? what are you talking about? If you live with hurt mon. thru friday... dude please quit and move on.. do yourself a favor.

I enjoy going to work and the people I work with, and the big money I make.. geez.. get out already, please.

con-way is not making a killing, you had better check the financials.. but somehow, i think that would probably be too much of a chore for you to figure out... just saying.

"con-way is not making a killing, you had better check the financials.. but somehow, i think that would probably be too much of a chore for you to figure out... just saying."

Con-way could be making a killing but we are soooo mis-managed it's pathetic!

"con-way is not making a killing, you had better check the financials.. but somehow, i think that would probably be too much of a chore for you to figure out... just saying."

Con-way could be making a killing but we are soooo mis-managed it's pathetic!

That's probably a true statement..