FedEx Freight | Allowance

Well, care to enlighten us how much money it takes to buy what you call a good pair of work shoes/boots?
What do you currently wear while working?
I have a pair of Redwings myself, but even their quality has been lacking the last few years. If you want quality you need to expect to put some out of pocket cost in, pretty sure you can still write it off come tax time for whatever you don't get reimbursed on.

Well, care to enlighten us how much money it takes to buy what you call a good pair of work shoes/boots?
What do you currently wear while working?

I was a fan of the wolverine chainhand boots. They were 120 last time I bought them, but they've been discontinued. They lasted about a year before they started to come apart. I picked up Merrell work boots about 6 months ago. They were 155, so far so good.

I have a pair of Redwings myself, but even their quality has been lacking the last few years. If you want quality you need to expect to put some out of pocket cost in, pretty sure you can still write it off come tax time for whatever you don't get reimbursed on.
I gave up Redwings and started wearing Thorogood moc toe boots excellent fit but 200 plus dollars.

Yep. At my place mgt only has one parking spot. They all pile out of the VW & put their big shoes & rainbow wigs on.
One of the things that endeared me? To mgt was when they would bring in 2 or 4 headquarters stiffs in to try and sell the latest load of s. T. I would sit in the back of the room and do my best ventriloquist impersonation, Calling Dr Moe, Calling Dr Larry! Those mutts just didn't seem to have a sense of humor!