Holland | Am I missing something

papejr

TB Lurker
Credits
Started at Holland when we were just Holland. We have taken a 15% cut in pay, no pension contribution. Central States says we cant retired till 65 and are trying there best to reduce our already accrued pension time. Bandage repairs on equipment. Tell me where is the future at YRCW for the workers?

Started at Holland when we were just Holland. We have taken a 15% cut in pay, no pension contribution. Central States says we cant retired till 65 and are trying there best to reduce our already accrued pension time. Bandage repairs on equipment. Tell me where is the future at YRCW for the workers?

I don't see a future here at all. In fact I don't plan to attend the meeting, I have been thru to many as a teamster....All they do is to talk s**t and get the best deal pep talk while our ba is getting his full retirement paid. All we do is to hire more management, one guy just sits in a chair, talks to the other stooges and walks around. No one has seen him do a damn thing since he's been here. Plus we got another terminal shift manager...he couldn't load a crack head in a pickup truck with a pound of ............! It seems like were paying them for a job but I did hear that this new deal comes with K-Y with extra grit..!

Where Just Trying To Survive!!

I'm tired of trying to get by until things are better.! For five years, we have been putting it on the line and it's time that we get something back. We never will see a dime of what we have donated to the YRC thieves.! We need this now or else....your telling me that they just figured out that their still in trouble. I liked the Happy Holiday letter....give it up or else. The IBT sits on the board looking after our interests....that worked so well that they didn't see this coming. It's smoke and mirrors all over again. Damn how I miss the old Holland that I went to work for.....and now this.! It is , what it is and we will soon know the out come.!

don't be surprised if the following plays out 30% pay reduction reduced health and welfare, may even have to pay a%of cost. oh by the way you will continue to here how labor is screwing the company over !!!!