Pitt-Ohio | Amazon says no Pitt

I don’t know how you would spot an Amazon pallet on the dock but I’ve never seen anything with a blue smiley face in Col. And I’ve never heard city drivers talk anything Amazon.
Same here, I wonder how much of an impact this will make, I’m thinking we’ve pushed off bigger fish than this and survived.

I've never picked up anything going to Amazon and have only had a couple of deliveries. Residential of course.
Amazon directs pickups of their freight, so it sounds to me that they are upset with Pitt..and just letting everyone know it, so carriers know it could happen to them if they don't bow to them....no big deal, they don't pay enough to haul it, look at what happened to NEMF hauling cheap Amazon freight....

Amazon directs pickups of their freight, so it sounds to me that they are upset with Pitt..and just letting everyone know it, so carriers know it could happen to them if they don't bow to them....no big deal, they don't pay enough to haul it, look at what happened to NEMF hauling cheap Amazon freight....
That’s why they use contractors to deliver everything.
And outside carriers for inbound.
They do try to suck unsuspecting people into lease purchases of day cabs to run trailers between DC’s.
Signing that contract will only favor Bezo’s.
They do not directly hire company drivers.