Yellow | Amazon

nprGF9i.jpg

I saw these amazon daycabs at the KW plant in Chillicothe OHIO plant this week
Cool. Maybe I can get the route near my house so I can deliver all the stuff my wife buys.

Be interesting to see when they try to fill the seats. Contract drivers? Independent contractors? Lease purchase? Amazon themselves employ no truck drivers, and I would bet they won’t when these trucks hit the streets too.
green card...si Habla espanol?

Amazon owner is the richest guy in the world because he doesn't own much.
He bought used trailers,& hires owner operators to haul them.
All his local deliver vans are leased.
He also works to get the rest of his freight hauled for as little as possible.

Even though he's the richest guy,I wouldn't want to be him.
I'm happy with what I have.

Be interesting to see when they try to fill the seats. Contract drivers? Independent contractors? Lease purchase? Amazon themselves employ no truck drivers, and I would bet they won’t when these trucks hit the streets too.
In Jersey they have the driving school on the property in Carteret. They graduate get lic and start working for them. Jockey, shuttling between buildings. Of course they don’t work for Amazon, the jockeys work for the staffing agency, the drivers work for the contractor. The one guy said they have to stay for a year for the free driving school!

In Jersey they have the driving school on the property in Carteret. They graduate get lic and start working for them. Jockey, shuttling between buildings. Of course they don’t work for Amazon, the jockeys work for the staffing agency, the drivers work for the contractor. The one guy said they have to stay for a year for the free driving school!
Typical abuse of the so called independent,(employee) contractor.