An Open Letter to Dave and Ed

Shifterknob

The Last Wordslinger
Credits
Dave and Ed,

Hey, guys! Haven't seen you two much lately... if you don't count those comedic DVDs y'all have been putting out. Too funny. I really laughed hard at the bald-faced lies you two were spreading. I'm sure the idiots we employ will buy it hook, line, and sinker.

I keep hoping to run into the two of you out on the golf course, but I guess you've been a bit too busy as of late, trying to figure out how to screw our employees. I understand completely.

I heard from a buddy down Portland way that the mandatory meetings and the incessent droning on about the non-union wage and benefit plan is really starting to get under some Teamster skins. Nice job! I always enjoy seeing an artist at work, and clearly you two are making an art form out of spreading propaganda and obfuscating.

Joseph Goebbels would be proud, and probably so would der Fuerher!

Clearly we have some ungrateful, single-chormosome louts working for us. I mean, they ought to be grateful just to have a job, right? It's not like there is a driver shortage or anything... LOL! I would have loved to have seen their faces when you told them in that latest DVD how you could replace all of the wretches with a snap of the finger! I just hope they don't find out too soon about what a big lie it all is. That would be a bit embarrassing for us, huh?

I stopped by an Old Navy store yesterday wearing that cool Oak Harbor hat you gave me for my birthday two years ago (and they say the Dutch are cheap and stingy!), and the saleman asked me in a hushed, worried tone if the rumors about Oak Harbor going on strike were true.

Of course, I made sure that he understood that even if the Teamsters did go out on strike, that we had arranged for these great replacement drivers that we were shipping in from Guatemala or Malaysia or something. I informed him that I was sure their deliveries would make it on time and with no problems with such professionals behind the wheels of the Oak Harbor trucks. Of course, the greatest thing about them is that they don't speak any English and don't understand the term "s.c.a.b." when it is shouted at them by some ignorant lout of a Teamster.

Funny, though... he didn't look at all reassured.

At any rate, I just wanted to drop you a line before I headed into the dentist office. Since I'm on that great company health and welfare insurance, I had to make sure my last will and testament was up to date and that my life insurance premiums were up to date. I guess you guys imported your doctors and dentists from Guatemala too, huh? LOL! Oh, well... gotta save costs at any expense, right?

Okay, boys... if you need me to help fill in on the dock if the union walks out, let me know. Is there any way you can arrange for a plane to parachute me in to the terminal so I don't have to listen to those Neandrathal Teamsters calling me names when I cross their picket line? And perhaps some Kevlar body armor while you're at it?

You the "man"!

Love and kisses,

Shifterknob AKA Roadway Ronnie, VP of Operations

PS- Tell that idiot Mike the Director of Linehaul to shape up and fly right or I'm going to have to insert my size twelves where the sun don't shine, you dig? I'm tired of finding him sitting in his office staring vacantly into space with a string of drool hanging from his lower lip!

PSS- Hey, for my next birthday, do you think y'all could spring for an Oak Harbor jacket for me? One that actually fits this time? Thanks... you guys are peaches...

Dave and Ed,

Hey, guys! Haven't seen you two much lately... if you don't count those comedic DVDs y'all have been putting out. Too funny. I really laughed hard at the bald-faced lies you two were spreading. I'm sure the idiots we employ will buy it hook, line, and sinker.

I keep hoping to run into the two of you out on the golf course, but I guess you've been a bit too busy as of late, trying to figure out how to screw our employees. I understand completely.

I heard from a buddy down Portland way that the mandatory meetings and the incessent droning on about the non-union wage and benefit plan is really starting to get under some Teamster skins. Nice job! I always enjoy seeing an artist at work, and clearly you two are making an art form out of spreading propaganda and obfuscating.

Clearly we have some ungrateful, single-chormosome louts working for us. I mean, they ought to be grateful just to have a job, right? It's not like there is a driver shortage or anything... LOL! I would have loved to have seen their faces when you told them in that latest DVD how you could replace all of the wretches with a snap of the finger! I just hope they don't find out too soon about what a big lie it all is. That would be a bit embarrassing for us, huh?

I stopped by an Old Navy store yesterday wearing that cool Oak Harbor hat you gave me for my birthday two years ago (and they say the Dutch are cheap and stingy!), and the saleman asked me in a hushed, worried tone if the rumors about Oak Harbor going on strike were true.

Of course, I made sure that he understood that even if the Teamsters did go out on strike, that we had arranged for these great replacement drivers that we were shipping in from Guatemala or Malaysia or something. I informed him that I was sure their deliveries would make it on time and with no problems with such professionals behind the wheels of the Oak Harbor trucks. Of course, the greatest thing about them is that they don't speak any English and don't understand the term "s.c.a.b." when it is shouted at them by some ignorant lout of a Teamster.

At any rate, I just wanted to drop you a line before I headed into the dentist office. Since I'm on that great company health and welfare insurance, I had to make sure my last will and testament was up to date and that my life insurance premiums were up to date. I guess you guys imported your doctors and dentists from Guatemala too, huh? LOL! Oh, well... gotta save costs at any expense, right?

Okay, boys... if you need me to help fill in on the dock if the union walks out, let me know. Is there any way you can arrange for a plane to parachute me in to the terminal so I don't have to listen to those Neandrathal Teamsters calling me names when I cross their picket line? And perhaps some Kevlar body armor while you're at it?

You the "man"!

Love and kisses,

PS- Tell that idiot Mike the Director of Linehaul to shape up and fly right or I'm going to have to insert my size twelves where the sun don't shine, you dig? I'm tired of finding him sitting in his office staring vacantly into space with a string of drool hanging from his lower lip!

PSS- Hey, for my next birthday, do you think y'all could spring for an Oak Harbor jacket for me? One that actually fits this time? Thanks... you guys are peaches...

Once a jerk always a lying jerk who gets off causing trouble with lies...trying so hard to create fear in everyone... how in the heck do you have time to do your job correctly when you are always busy spreading lie after lie after lie. Your open letter just shows how not intelligant you really are. I believe they keep you around out of pity and if you don't work for OAKH then it is a sure fact they got rid of you because you lack what it takes to do a good job. Man I feel sorry for you and your kind. You hear things from some buddy... you hear things wrong...then you take the wrong info and make it worse with your liesl then you stir things up that are not true. it is men like you who give the Teamster Union a very bad name you actually shame them. Shame on you :toxic:

You claim he is lying. But then you don't tell us what he is lying about. If he is, then tell us so we can make an informed decision about who is lying and who is not. Don't just call someone a name and run away.

I did not run away. he himself states he is a liar and has a gruge against OAKH

I did not run away. he himself states he is a liar and has a gruge against OAKH

Ok I see your point but just because he lied once does not make him a liar with every word that comes out of his mouth or fingers in this case. Now I ask you what specifically he was lying about in the above statement? Please be specific.

first of all, I am told he is george s a line driver in portland and also the president of local 81. So to imply that he is Ron K is a lie.

So little happy are you the real Ron K. or just a paid lackie surfing for Ron K . My belief is that you are a company kiss either way. Can
you say no more bonus? Or possibly you will
be in the first wave of management terminations when the owners decide to pay their real assets and cut the outrageous waste. Keep kissing lackie.

Dave and Ed,

You the "man"!

Love and kisses,

OH Knob! stop it,your making my picket hand hurt.Has anybody seen the Safety directors lately?The shop said that their down in Tijuanna on a covert mission to recruit"Associates" What a better way to balance a trailer pool,LTL down,Illegals back.
Boy thats gotta be a rough ride when they throw a third box on ya in Medford!