Yellow | Analysts: YRC Is Facing A Tough Road Ahead!

“We believe the proposed extension will encounter serious resistance from the voting Teamster membership,” LETS MAKE EM SWEAT:Duel:

The Credit Suisse report was more optimistic about upcoming negotiations with the Teamsters. It called YRC’s Tuesday announcement that the company and union are launching discussions a “potential silver lining.”

Need to read farther down the page :)

I thought it said tired equipment and aging drivers :LMAO:

Quote from article: “We fear the old tractors and tired overtime drivers may be contributing to inflated (bodily injury and property damage claims).”

You are right though Wrench, the boss as said as much!

My thoughts are this: Nothing to vote on, therefore ballots are useless. If a survey taker wants my opinion, I will tell them I am represented by the IBT, therefore, I have already given my opinion.

Extension on Pay and pension is ok, as long as it involves raises to BOTH!! We are looking at inflation sooner rather that later. A pay freeze and pension $$ is a non-starter. NO MODIFICATION to absenteeism or any other language in the MOU! This company (and union) have been vague in the language to the point that the practice of the company of any of the previous "modifications" made that mod unrecognizable.

I would like for YRCW to survive, I really do! But so did the workers at Hostess! They were still closed up. Everybody, get your finances in order, your 3 month refills up to date, and resumes up to date. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best!

Quote from article: “We fear the old tractors and tired overtime drivers may be contributing to inflated (bodily injury and property damage claims).”

You are right though Wrench, the boss as said as much!

Overtime drivers??? Someone fudging their logs?