1. We have the Facebook and Twitter going again. We would appeciate a like or follow.

Android App: Hazmat Hero

Discussion in 'Driver Recruiting /Advertising' started by hazmathero, Sep 10, 2012.

• Click Here to post in this forum

This forum is for advertising your product or posting job or recruiting drivers. This is the only forum on Truckingboards we allow advertising.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4ramsey

4ramsey Well-Known Member

Take your time and get it right, look foward to seeing it avail for the Iphone.

2. plato

plato Active Member

hurry up...please

3. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

*Bump*

I think I'm gonna give this a try

4. Drivinhome

Drivinhome Member

got the app awhile ago and I love it. Easy to use.

5. strangedays50

strangedays50 Well-Known Member

how do i get this thing

6. Jeffbenimble

Jeffbenimble Member

This app went from $4.99 to $9.99 in just a few monthes? If you lower the price back to $4.99 i will buy it.

7. strangedays50

strangedays50 Well-Known Member

I got it and it works well but I did wonder abou..t that price hike

8. Who Cares

Who Cares Active Member

. Damn, I must have got it right after the price increase. It is a good app though.

9. bwaa

bwaa New Member

wow so cool that you made an app. and love the title. i am one of the few who operates an iphone, awaiting the day when I can play with this :)

10. hazmathero

hazmathero ***** Rookie

Hi everyone,

Sorry been MIA for a little, I have some good news...First thank you all for your support and all the kinds words, Hazmat Hero is at over 250 downloads now thanks to everyone and because of this I was able to get some help for the iOS version...Here is the update from Hazmat Hero facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/HazmatHero) and I am really excited to get this up and running for iOS!!!

iOS update:

I have brought someone in to get this done, the new developer is brilliant, and he has been developing the iOS for 9 years and professionally for at least the same amount of time. Thanks to everyone that has supported Hazmat Hero, I could get this done. I was running in to problems and this way I know it will be right and brilliantly if I might add....

I apologize but I will be putting the update process for the Android on hold for a little because we really need to get the iOS version up and running. Of course, if there is a bug that needs to be fixed that will be a priority for our users....

I am really excited, this may be excitement talking but I looking at a two month time on this project now... I at least want to take a month for beta testing, so I know it is working correctly before official release. If I am convinced that no bugs exist I will release it early....

Thank you all for your patience and support!!!!

11. gomer67

gomer67 Active Member

Any update on IOS?

Sent from my Cascadia Evolution

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.