ODFL | Annual raises?!?

They had meetings during Rona last year, don't let them fool you. The corporate folks just don't want to hear us whine about the lackluster raise or cameras. After that big earnings report released, they also don't want to answer questions about their mega executive bonuses and stock options. They figure they'll just continue to let your local "yes man* manager blow you off, like they do on any topic any other day.

They had meetings during Rona last year, don't let them fool you. The corporate folks just don't want to hear us whine about the lackluster raise or cameras. After that big earnings report released, they also don't want to answer questions about their mega executive bonuses and stock options. They figure they'll just continue to let your local "yes man* manager blow you off, like they do on any topic any other
I don't remember any meetings last year. Our raise announcement came via the TV in the breakroom. Nobody's is fooling me as I really don't care how it's announced. Our TM is seen as often as The Loch Ness Monster.