Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Hanging Chad your flight attendant??
NO, it is not his flight attendant, they just get thrown out with no chute. Chad is used for fishing to catch flounder. That is why fisherman call it hanging chad. Some political people hang chad to get what they want just like flounder. But words to the wise my friend. "saepe intereunt aliis meditantes necem".( that ought to get the flounder jumping and thumping) Thinking about flounder makes me think of a pain in the neck. I wonder how the Silly Goose made out at the Dr. Yesterday? Do you suppose that the dr. wrung her neck and she had to sleep an extra day? I sure hope she is doing OK, because she has to go Christmas shopping to buy all of us gifts this year. I have elected her the one to treat all of us non employed drivers a nice expensive gift, as she is working. Come to think of it the Flounder is working and can donate money for the shopping trip. YEA, that is it. I am here in LAST and just as happy as if I was in my right mind. :1sm364jumpbed: Oh yes being in LAST has it own pleasures. It is warm year around and the new nets to keep the smelly fish out. OH what a relief it is not to have to smell that flounder and go :9529:. Big Dave would like to be here and enjoy the sands to ride his historic pony, I can see them right now playing and running and then :1904:. Well you know who put that there( the sneaky Pilot tying to save the Island beauties for him and him alone. Silly Goose will fly over and drop :moon2: bombs on the gear head if he even thinks about being last . So all good times must end. I have to hem some pants and do the laundry and the ironing. A days work is never done. I am Last and happy at LAST. I hope this brief note finds its way to first for the Pro1drive ( gear Head ) to read. Did I say I am LAST? that should make p1d happy. :hilarious:

Status
Not open for further replies.