Yellow | Another letter to Treasury supporting Yellow's (YELLQ) loan extension! This time a Republican.

How many terminals does Estes own that yellow was paying rent. Didn’t Estes buy all the good linehaul trucks yellow was leasing. These politicians are clueless. The rest of the LTL carriers want the terminals. If yellow comes back , it won’t be around long. Auto hauler will piece out the terminals and make a huge profit.

How many terminals does Estes own that yellow was paying rent. Didn’t Estes buy all the good linehaul trucks yellow was leasing. These politicians are clueless. The rest of the LTL carriers want the terminals. If yellow comes back , it won’t be around long. Auto hauler will piece out the terminals and make a huge profit.
The fact that Jack Cooper has senators, the US treasury and the IBT involved, IMO that would be the dumbest move ever on Jack Coopers part and I would hope there is legalities involved as well. All the leases are currently protected under the bankruptcy laws, I would imagine Jack Cooper has or will soon have agreements in place to operate.

The Kevin mccaffrey gang at work
Lots of trucking jobs without. Phony $700 million scam loan & pension bailout never to be repaid
What is the spot price Sean is paying for votes in 2024 elections

Well what ever is going on it is not about the workers jobs because if you look on line at most trucking news there is a whole slew of smaller companies folding and supposingly the industry is in a decline. So they dont care about them workers its all about yellow? Something is up ans it wouldnt surprise me that sometime in the future a scam about this is reported.

Well what ever is going on it is not about the workers jobs because if you look on line at most trucking news there is a whole slew of smaller companies folding and supposingly the industry is in a decline. So they dont care about them workers its all about yellow? Something is up ans it wouldnt surprise me that sometime in the future a scam about this is reported.

162B77D7-0B60-46A6-A0BC-BB83F4E1B7CC.md.jpeg

Kevin mccaffrey has said all sorts of things about yrc pensions etc at local 707 general meetings. Last meeting was of note when a member said the local was run by the friends & family group even taking into account the collateral damage
Be sure to bring to yrc guys the Kevin mccaffrey Suffolk county legislator input opportunit
He touted merger of 707 & or going into union insurance sales biz. 707 lost 100 of yrc people

Company filing for Ch. 11 doesn't necessarily mean company with no value.
I get that, but why so late in the game and why not a lot of the other companies that have bottomed out? Just my opinion especially with govt involved something smells fishy. The govt loses more than that all the time.Look how much they gave Ukraine for it never to be seen again. Time will tell whats going on and we may all be surprised.

I get that, but why so late in the game and why not a lot of the other companies that have bottomed out? Just my opinion especially with govt involved something smells fishy. The govt loses more than that all the time.Look how much they gave Ukraine for it never to be seen again. Time will tell whats going on and we may all be surprised.
The money always goes to the same people.