Another Oak H Blunder

Wow, it has finally come down to it. Nothing as well as no one worth reading or responding to. It has come down to people who have nothing to do. You know Silvertooth, you should not waste your breath any longer now that you have determined the fate of OHFL. If you are an employee, I am embarassed to be a fellow employee. If you are not, mind your own business. How can it be that there are so many more horses asses than horses in this world.

Wow, it has finally come down to it. Nothing as well as no one worth reading or responding to. It has come down to people who have nothing to do. You know Silvertooth, you should not waste your breath any longer now that you have determined the fate of OHFL. If you are an employee, I am embarassed to be a fellow employee. If you are not, mind your own business. How can it be that there are so many more horses asses than horses in this world.

Have you ever stopped to consider that MANY of us feel the same way about the management suck @@@@@? If you choose to blame some one cast your view in the direction of the greedy brothers, and those that continue to be (and have been) the company yes boys. They are the ones that put the company in the toilet so to speak.
The ONLY reason that the bill count has picked up is because of the REAL drivers, and dock workers that have gone back to work, and ARE doing the best that they can with the poorly qualified management to bring business back.
If a FAIR contract agreement were reached business would pick up even more. There are many customers that have stated EXACTLY That! But of course the brothers are in no hurry to came to such an agreement so joak harbor continues to flail about like a fish out of water.
:TR10driving03:

Have you ever stopped to consider that MANY of us feel the same way about the management suck @@@@@? If you choose to blame some one cast your view in the direction of the greedy brothers, and those that continue to be (and have been) the company yes boys. They are the ones that put the company in the toilet so to speak.
The ONLY reason that the bill count has picked up is because of the REAL drivers, and dock workers that have gone back to work, and ARE doing the best that they can with the poorly qualified management to bring business back.
If a FAIR contract agreement were reached business would pick up even more. There are many customers that have stated EXACTLY That! But of course the brothers are in no hurry to came to such an agreement so joak harbor continues to flail about like a fish out of water.
:TR10driving03:

"REAL DRIVERS" now thats funny--i dont care who you are.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

I think he means real drivers in the context of the unionized terminals as averse to the replacements and s**** that were hired while the real employees were on strike. It could also refer to many of the picket-line crossers as well, who certainly haven't dispayed much of a sense of unity or brotherhood with their striking fellow employees and who chose self-centeredness over sacrifice, and in so doing, sold their souls, their principles, and their consciences to the highest bidder.

The real employees in the UNION terminals are the ones who made their stand against injustice and tyranny, and fought on principle for themselves and their families, and stood the line together.

I don't see anything particularly funny about any of it, myself. I find it sad and pathetic what Dave and Ed have done to their father's legacy...

I think he means real drivers in the context of the unionized terminals as averse to the replacements and s**** that were hired while the real employees were on strike. It could also refer to many of the picket-line crossers as well, who certainly haven't dispayed much of a sense of unity or brotherhood with their striking fellow employees and who chose self-centeredness over sacrifice, and in so doing, sold their souls, their principles, and their consciences to the highest bidder.

The real employees in the UNION terminals are the ones who made their stand against injustice and tyranny, and fought on principle for themselves and their families, and stood the line together.

I don't see anything particularly funny about any of it, myself. I find it sad and pathetic what Dave and Ed have done to their father's legacy...

The Legacy is now Dave and Ed's. Really none of your business! You made choices that had impact here also. Live with yours and they will live with theirs. None of your business! You are just a trash mouth with nothing better to do. Typical though.

The Legacy is now Dave and Ed's. Really none of your business! You made choices that had impact here also. Live with yours and they will live with theirs. None of your business! You are just a trash mouth with nothing better to do. Typical though.

And what makes you any different? In your statement is there anything profound? No all you do is try to put down any one else who has something to say. Have you heard anything new on the contract, has business been returning, how much extra do you and your family pay for the wonderful healthcare provided by the company. Go back to picking your nose.

And what makes you any different? In your statement is there anything profound? No all you do is try to put down any one else who has something to say. Have you heard anything new on the contract, has business been returning, how much extra do you and your family pay for the wonderful healthcare provided by the company. Go back to picking your nose.

Amen Sister! I couldn't have said it any better myself (well not with out getting my post removed by the moderator, gotta follow the rules)!:clap:

Day Tripper just go back and sit in central and act like you have a job not that you have a clue as to what you are doing
couldnt drive a truck and cant dispatch :TR10driving03:

Day Tripper just go back and sit in central and act like you have a job not that you have a clue as to what you are doing
couldnt drive a truck and cant dispatch :TR10driving03:

If you are trying to deny me my freedom of speech I would like to meet with you to discuss this. Your ignorance suits you well so quit acting like you have any knowledge of who I am. Your wrong as you are in all your posts. DO NOT questions my right to freedom of speech or otherwise any of my rights. ::eck13

kind of touchy if you cant stand the heat maybe YOU need to back off and quit spewing your rhetoric. Yourr constitutional rights were not in question it was your B******T that was:eck13:

If you are trying to deny me my freedom of speech I would like to meet with you to discuss this. Your ignorance suits you well so quit acting like you have any knowledge of who I am. Your wrong as you are in all your posts. DO NOT questions my right to freedom of speech or otherwise any of my rights. ::eck13

do not qeustion our right to form a union or to participate in a union and union activities i seem to remember that was one of the reasons for the strike your right to free speech was never in question tho but i find it funny that you would jump to that but are more than willing to dismiss our rights whenever it suits you or the company :nutkick: