Another one bites the dust.

Credits
Teamsters local 805. Their MPRA application to lower monthly checks has been approved. They are under the 1 billion dollar PBGC liability threshold. Therefor 805 can vote these cuts down. Go to the "pension Tsunami" website, educate yourself. Be a political pawn no more. If you see this post and it is removed, complain to "JEFF". Someone just "edited" my last post. If you want to know why the Teamsters are in a mess. A general lack of exchange of Ideas.

The only solution I see is to merge every pension plan with social security to create a new national pension system that Bernie Sanders talked about creating so everyone gets a pension get rid of the cap on social security taxes make the rich pay more?

I'm a big muskie fan...

Again I'm sorry off topic.
Marion power shovel and Bucyrus power shovel, in the beginning were manufactured only twenty miles apart. Along with Mansfield, it's turned into a long swath of rust belt. The area from where Big Muskie operated going east to PA has turned into an economic power house, with the shale oil. You won't find any liberals in that area complaining about Dick Chaney and Haliburton.

Teamsters local 805. Their MPRA application to lower monthly checks has been approved. They are under the 1 billion dollar PBGC liability threshold. Therefor 805 can vote these cuts down. Go to the "pension Tsunami" website, educate yourself. Be a political pawn no more. If you see this post and it is removed, complain to "JEFF". Someone just "edited" my last post. If you want to know why the Teamsters are in a mess. A general lack of exchange of Ideas.
Voting the cuts down can be ignored by the Treasury.

Marion power shovel and Bucyrus power shovel, in the beginning were manufactured only twenty miles apart. Along with Mansfield, it's turned into a long swath of rust belt. The area from where Big Muskie operated going east to PA has turned into an economic power house, with the shale oil. You won't find any liberals in that area complaining about Dick Chaney and Haliburton.
When I was younger my parents took me to see the big muskie.... I grew up in a family owned Construction company.... I do remember just how big that drag line was.... the bucket is still on display in Caldwell Ohio.