ABF | Another Strong Quarter

It’s gonna be awful hard to cry poor mouth come contract time with the numbers we’ve been putting up….
Raised the dividend by 50% from $0.08 per share to $0.12 per share. Not sure when it will take affect.

It’s gonna be awful hard to cry poor mouth come contract time with the numbers we’ve been putting up….
The real challenge will be when so much non-Union, asset-based income has been purchased (with your money) that it makes you guys irrelevant.

I swear to God I hope the union is paying attention here. This is straight out of the Union-breaking playbook.

The real challenge will be when so much non-Union, asset-based income has been purchased (with your money) that it makes you guys irrelevant.

I swear to God I hope the union is paying attention here. This is straight out of the Union-breaking playbook.
Give me 5-8 years…. Job sucks… no improvement’s into the terminal but we have record profits? Still using concrete barrels filled with concrete to keep the Kelly plates down….

Give me 5-8 years…. Job sucks… no improvement’s into the terminal but we have record profits? Still using concrete barrels filled with concrete to keep the Kelly plates down….
Don't have to reinvest profits if the business won't be around in 20 years. Smart.

That is true but the whole story isn't told here.....U Pack is separate and without ABF how profitable is it? Fleetnet's biggest customer is who? I will give you one guess....

Call Mike Hogan up in carlisle.
He's been here numerous times he was actually here last Saturday to see if the tractors were locked (prioritys) multiple grievances filed. They bought 4 of the cheap hook plates (we need 9} they plan on building them up with concrete so we don't have to slide the tandems all the way back

I dont understand why your terminal is not fixed? They just did major work to replace 4 dock plates and our whole terminal is getting ready to be renovated.
I made a pick up at Yellow a few months ago & the place had no craters or potholes in the yard & every door & dock plate worked. Very well kept up for a older terminal....

He's been here numerous times he was actually here last Saturday to see if the tractors were locked (prioritys) multiple grievances filed. They bought 4 of the cheap hook plates (we need 9} they plan on building them up with concrete so we don't have to slide the tandems all the way back

We do that too lol... I see people walking around checking to see if tractors are locked when we have electric gates and contracted security. I don't understand the logic. Is some stranger going to come and steal the triangles?