Politics | Anti-Defamation League Slams Dave Chappelle's 'SNL' Appearance

Rastus

Semi-Fascist
AD FREE

Dave Chappelle’s ‘SNL’ monologue sparks backlash as being antisemitic CNN​

Dave Chappelle’s SNL monologue accused of ‘popularising antisemitism’ Yahoo​

Dave Chappelle’s ‘SNL’ monologue slammed by ADL for normalizing anti-Semitism NY Post​

——————————————————​

Well you get the picture​

slavenomore

US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions
AD FREE

Dave Chappelle’s ‘SNL’ monologue sparks backlash as being antisemitic CNN​

Dave Chappelle’s SNL monologue accused of ‘popularising antisemitism’ Yahoo​

Dave Chappelle’s ‘SNL’ monologue slammed by ADL for normalizing anti-Semitism NY Post​

——————————————————​

Well you get the picture​

There'll be no blaming SNL for this. No loss of big money like Kyrie and Kanye and others.

He tricked them so they say.
I did wonder how he got away with that. He said some no-no's.

Jaloc

AD FREE
There'll be no blaming SNL for this. No loss of big money like Kyrie and Kanye and others.

He tricked them so they say.
I did wonder how he got away with that. He said some no-no's.
Chapelle was in hiding for a while black leaders didn't like his show all his black jokes force him off the air.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE
We've become a society of sissified vaginas that are looking for something that might hurt our feelings that we can blubber about.
The cancel culture and the left have ruined comedy. Back in the day everything, every subject, every skin color, and every religion was fair game.
Grow a pair and some thicker skin or go hide in the closet to protect your pansy-assed feelings.

flybynite

AD FREE
We've become a society of sissified vaginas that are looking for something that might hurt our feelings that we can blubber about.
The cancel culture and the left have ruined comedy. Back in the day everything, every subject, every skin color, and every religion was fair game.
Grow a pair and some thicker skin or go hide in the closet to protect your pansy-assed feelings.
George Carlin didn’t hold nothing back.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker or click the green AD FREE button to support Truckingboards.
We have 2 ways to pay for this website, Advertising or Users who buy out of advertising. Thank You

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks