Antonio Brown Cut From New England

runawaytrain

Wear their scorn with pride.
Credits
I will never understand why these elite athletes must forcibly **** women. They could just pay women to play the being ***** role. New England just didn’t want the drama and distractions. They don’t need him to win another Super Bowl anyway.

I will never understand why these elite athletes must forcibly **** women. They could just pay women to play the being ***** role. New England just didn’t want the drama and distractions. They don’t need him to win another Super Bowl anyway.

Is he guilty?? I haven't heard that he was. I think what he is guilty of is just being stupid. Girl says he ***** her a few times. Why didn't she report after the first time and even if she was afraid of him then why did she allow another appointment with him?? Too much grey area..I am sorry but I still believe one is innocent until proven guilty.. As far as being released from the Patriots?? He does seem to carry a load of negative baggage . My youngest just called me and said the Jets should sign him as he is a free agent again. Told him he is like a cancer wherever he goes,he brings the circus with him.

Is he guilty?? I haven't heard that he was. I think what he is guilty of is just being stupid. Girl says he ***** her a few times. Why didn't she report after the first time and even if she was afraid of him then why did she allow another appointment with him?? Too much grey area..I am sorry but I still believe one is innocent until proven guilty.. As far as being released from the Patriots?? He does seem to carry a load of negative baggage . My youngest just called me and said the Jets should sign him as he is a free agent again. Told him he is like a cancer wherever he goes,he brings the circus with him.
He’s done in the NFL in my opinion. New England must know something that we don’t. I can’t see them cutting him otherwise.

He’s done in the NFL in my opinion. New England must know something that we don’t. I can’t see them cutting him otherwise.

Heard on the TV this morning that his agent has said that many teams have reached out to him about AB.. But most likely will not do anything until the NFL makes a decision.. There is no doubt that he is talented but it seems where his talent increased his brain power diminished..

Heard on the TV this morning that his agent has said that many teams have reached out to him about AB.. But most likely will not do anything until the NFL makes a decision.. There is no doubt that he is talented but it seems where his talent increased his brain power diminished..
Very possible! But I think it will be a PR nightmare for whoever does.

I agree the Pats don't need him. Great athlete but the guys a douche.

Nothing proven yet
I find this stuff getting trendy among women who get to decide when to go public without police reports. Everyone had simpathy for the newly appointed supreme Court judge who was up against similar charges but sport athletes are looked at differently