TForce | Any And All Info!!??

USFtrucker1

TB Lurker
Credits
I'm looking on coming over to the big brown!! Can anyone tell me anything about it? Looking to be a city driver in SC. Looking for info about the Pay, pay progression, health insurance, and pension. I love it here at Holland but don't really see a future here unfortunately... And no pension and no chance for retirement. I'm 26 years old so I'm looking for somewhere to settle down in and eventually retire from!
ANY and ALL info would be extremely appreciated!!

Do you have any dependants? Can you survive being on call for a few years possibly? Starting pay is in the $18 range and top out is close to $30 . Every barn is different with how long it will take to get steady. Prepare for the worst and I hope you get steady work from day one. Two friends of mine left UPSF here in Buffalo cause of what I described. Again every barn is different so hopefully the one your looking at is busy.

Do you have any dependants? Can you survive being on call for a few years possibly? Starting pay is in the $18 range and top out is close to $30 . Every barn is different with how long it will take to get steady. Prepare for the worst and I hope you get steady work from day one. Two friends of mine left UPSF here in Buffalo cause of what I described. Again every barn is different so hopefully the one your looking at is busy.
No kidding! I'm from Buffalo too lol
Yeah, I'm moving and just trying to have a chance at a pension! Lol
I'll have to talk to drivers when I move. I couldn't do that. I have two kids lol

https://teamster.org/sites/default/files/1171920182023national_masterupsfreightfinaledit2.pdf

This is a copy of our current contract with all the pay and pension information you need. Highlights are, pay starts as a p & d driver at $17.20/hr and a 4 year progression topping out at $28.65/hr. Some areas have a higher starting wage because of the difficulty of getting drivers, but end result is the same, 4 year progression with same top out.

Good health insurance, family cost $137.00/month

pension is $110.00 per month times years of service. goes up to $115.00 per month 2021.

Working for Holland you understand the seniority for work and everything else. It all depends on the area you are getting a job at obviously to how much you'll work.

Good luck

https://teamster.org/sites/default/files/1171920182023national_masterupsfreightfinaledit2.pdf

This is a copy of our current contract with all the pay and pension information you need. Highlights are, pay starts as a p & d driver at $17.20/hr and a 4 year progression topping out at $28.65/hr. Some areas have a higher starting wage because of the difficulty of getting drivers, but end result is the same, 4 year progression with same top out.

Good health insurance, family cost $137.00/month

pension is $110.00 per month times years of service. goes up to $115.00 per month 2021.

Working for Holland you understand the seniority for work and everything else. It all depends on the area you are getting a job at obviously to how much you'll work.

Good luck
Thank you!! I appreciate it!! The location would be Columbia SC. Moving around may or June!

what the hell kind of LTL driver can u lure at 18.00/hr
The young living at home with little bills, the married with a working spouse, or the old and established
The starting pay blows but there's top of the industry pay at the end.
Healthcare isnt bad, 23ish and change a week for self and family .
And the pension is good it's a single employer so it's not going to go dry like the multi employer pensions eventually will.
Starting out on the road board wasn't for me, I couldn't take sitting by the phone.
I went city, it's all day shift work no weekends.
Starting out at the bottom I had to drag my ass some days to get 8 hours but 10 years later Im about middle of the board and have a 6am start.
At our barn city works till your out of time or the work is done so a top rate city man will make almost as much as a road driver.
At top rate its not hard to hit 100k
So you put up with ::shit:: pay at the start but when your top rate it's worth it