Yellow | Any Comments and Reports From Your Local Concerning The IBT Conference Call Tuesday?

i think they want one set of rules throughout the ussr ,possibly thinking of a central dispatch system like abf has. no more grievances, or atleast cut down on them ...

Boy, that would really work (not).No grievance ran system.Go to Con Way if you want that.Geez, what will they come up with next.Stay tuned batman fans.
I really dont like the one central dispatch system nowI think each regional terminal should be allowed to make the major decisions first on all moves.Then cdo could step in only when necessary to make changes on the fly.Alot of man hours wasted at 511 for cdo calling the shots.Then the hostlers hook it all up.Only to have a call from cdo to cancel those pre hooks.Plus some decent knowledgeable dispatchers to implement this system

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Good for you, glad to hear it. If more would do that problems would more then likely be solved.

As a road driver there's nothing worse than getting into your set on the ready line and discovering an issue with the tractor and seeing that the last driver marked the writeup "OK, no defects".

You just don't get it Triplex....those defects MUST have happened when hostler hooked the set!!!!!

there is a decision on the books as to what constitutes a good faith hook . you still get delay time for shop but if you are delayed into layover they will try not to pay both.an example of that would be a light out.co. says it could of burned out when you turned them on to pre trip.however, a tire that is bald did not wear out after yard man hooked it.i encourage everyone to know the difference & charge all time due the driver including layover.you cant make a yard man do his job right,but you can collect on it.including layover.been filed on and won recently.

Conference Call to take place tomorrow 11-19-13. Company and IBT.
Do you all get to listen in? That would be the right thing to do since it is your money and welfare they'll be talking about.

Have not heard anything but I am from local364, Did every one get their DVD from Scott Ware? The way he puts it, is give them more time ( extension ), our it is over. I think we should get together and when the Company goes under we buy it out from bankruptcy and have a employee owned company. Just think about, new management, no union to sell us down the river. The name and brand is out there (HOLLAND) and they have do nothing but screw it up. I feel the only people that can bring this back, are the people that built it. I am up for the task...

Conference Call to take place tomorrow 11-19-13. Company and IBT.

And what do we have to base this info on?....where did you get this?....when did you know?....who told you?

Why would they be on a conference call with each other when they were SUPPOSEDLY bargaining together all this time?.......KK

And what do we have to base this info on?....where did you get this?....when did you know?....who told you?

Why would they be on a conference call with each other when they were SUPPOSEDLY bargaining together all this time?.......KK

Slow your roll KK, and stay tuned. You know I can't give my people up. I do, and I'm cut out of the loop. All I can tell you is I heard it last night.

@ "ABFer, the right thing to do and the reality of the situation are two different things. No.

I would think it is cheaper to do it this way rather than fly all those involved to say Kansas City...
With KC being the place I'm sure the IBT would rather do it by phone.