Members Only Mode
  • You need to register to view content, it's 100% free
  • Please register below to remove this limitation
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Any good news at Dayton?

Haven't heard anything recently. I know we had a profitable year so hoping Spring Profit share will be good. South Bend Indiana is getting a new build terminal starting sometime this year. I'm sure they will announce more expansion soon. We are busier than crap and they are trying to hire drivers.

ED FORCE ONE

Haven't heard anything recently. I know we had a profitable year so hoping Spring Profit share will be good. South Bend Indiana is getting a new build terminal starting sometime this year. I'm sure they will announce more expansion soon. We are busier than crap and they are trying to hire drivers.
I was hired and turned them down they said 600 mile a night (thats fine)then upon return to home terminal do a city switch (thats where they lost me)

Midway is on the edge of Lockport in Crest Hill next to Amazon fulfillment and Old Dominion. Elgin is right off 90 at exit 42. Next to Truck Country. Hampshire Illinois is actual address.

ED FORCE ONE

Midway is on the edge of Lockport in Crest Hill next to Amazon fulfillment and Old Dominion. Elgin is right off 90 at exit 42. Next to Truck Country. Hampshire Illinois is actual address.
My buddy moved his family to hampshire 30 years ago to get away from chicago , so much for that country living , now there is new subdivisions on each side and behind his 10 acre setup

Omaha moving to new facility in Council Bluffs in June. Sioux City, Iowa new facility ready in October. Evansville adding 40 doors, will be ready in October. Cincinnati adding 30 doors and upgrading shop and office. South Bend building a new facility double the size of current one, will be ready in December/January.

ED FORCE ONE

Omaha moving to new facility in Council Bluffs in June. Sioux City, Iowa new facility ready in October. Evansville adding 40 doors, will be ready in October. Cincinnati adding 30 doors and upgrading shop and office. South Bend building a new facility double the size of current one, will be ready in December/January.
If that is in south bend it must be in far east south bend

Lazer

WWG1WGA
Premium
That’s not too far from the Rockford terminal?

Lazer

WWG1WGA
Premium
Didn’t they do an expansion in Cinnicinati just a few years ago?

icuicp

Didn’t they do an expansion in Cinnicinati just a few years ago?
Rumor is Dayton Freight has a whole new terminal planned for their home building. Moving from building just off I-70 to one freshly built near airport in Vandalia.

ltltrkr

Rumor is Dayton Freight has a whole new terminal planned for their home building. Moving from building just off I-70 to one freshly built near airport in Vandalia.
that shiny new terminal smell !, clean, bright, pretty- then they let the people in !