Dayton | Any good news at Dayton?

Haven't heard anything recently. I know we had a profitable year so hoping Spring Profit share will be good. South Bend Indiana is getting a new build terminal starting sometime this year. I'm sure they will announce more expansion soon. We are busier than crap and they are trying to hire drivers.

Haven't heard anything recently. I know we had a profitable year so hoping Spring Profit share will be good. South Bend Indiana is getting a new build terminal starting sometime this year. I'm sure they will announce more expansion soon. We are busier than crap and they are trying to hire drivers.
I was hired and turned them down they said 600 mile a night (thats fine)then upon return to home terminal do a city switch (thats where they lost me)

Midway is on the edge of Lockport in Crest Hill next to Amazon fulfillment and Old Dominion. Elgin is right off 90 at exit 42. Next to Truck Country. Hampshire Illinois is actual address.

Midway is on the edge of Lockport in Crest Hill next to Amazon fulfillment and Old Dominion. Elgin is right off 90 at exit 42. Next to Truck Country. Hampshire Illinois is actual address.
My buddy moved his family to hampshire 30 years ago to get away from chicago , so much for that country living , now there is new subdivisions on each side and behind his 10 acre setup

Omaha moving to new facility in Council Bluffs in June. Sioux City, Iowa new facility ready in October. Evansville adding 40 doors, will be ready in October. Cincinnati adding 30 doors and upgrading shop and office. South Bend building a new facility double the size of current one, will be ready in December/January.

Omaha moving to new facility in Council Bluffs in June. Sioux City, Iowa new facility ready in October. Evansville adding 40 doors, will be ready in October. Cincinnati adding 30 doors and upgrading shop and office. South Bend building a new facility double the size of current one, will be ready in December/January.
If that is in south bend it must be in far east south bend

Didn’t they do an expansion in Cinnicinati just a few years ago?

Rumor is Dayton Freight has a whole new terminal planned for their home building. Moving from building just off I-70 to one freshly built near airport in Vandalia.
that shiny new terminal smell !, clean, bright, pretty- then they let the people in !