Dayton | Any good news at Dayton?

It was some P&D drivers that were so enraged, they walked out during the mtg that was held at the terminal where the first runs we’re going to be, to explain what the plan was.

Wow is this true starting wage or is there a catch to it ??
262036358_1337440223377356_1893421612423671213_n.png

Change the 2 into a 3 and they will jump ship
True. Our profit sharing checks will also go away and nobody will want to run linehaul. I'd be transferring back to the city right now (unless, of course, they started paying us 95 cents per mile, which would work for me)!

True. Our profit sharing checks will also go away and nobody will want to run linehaul. I'd be transferring back to the city right now (unless, of course, they started paying us 95 cents per mile, which would work for me)!
Coondog , why are your profit sharing checks going away?

Coondog , why are your profit sharing checks going away?
They aren't. I should have said they would go away instead of they will go away. I was just responding to the scenario Ed brought up where he suggested they set starting wage at over $39 per hour (he said to change the 2 into a 3). We would easily be able to attract drivers but something would have to give elsewhere.

They aren't. I should have said they would go away instead of they will go away. I was just responding to the scenario Ed brought up where he suggested they set starting wage at over $39 per hour (he said to change the 2 into a 3). We would easily be able to attract drivers but something would have to give elsewhere.
Go back to putting manual transmissions in the trucks?