Estes | Any idea on what’s going with the Phoenix terminal?

2lj3_

Banned
Credits
Everytime I’m out here I end up doing an extended layover in the hotel. Is it because Phoenix yard has no equipment like empties or they have no freight to move?

Lmfao I just realized I put this in the wrong location :( suppose to go in the Reddaway section.
This is no laughing matter, can't believe a truck driver would be guilty of such an infraction.
After further review, the board has levied a fine of $2.10, plus a loss of 3 points.
If you have any questions, contact me @ BR549 (no collect calls please)

You younguns should show more respect for your senior compadres.
Someday you may be asking me to teach you to drive a truck with a clutch.
Not only can I drive one with a clutch (masterfully) but I can also drive one with 2 shifters!! Granted, a Mack 6 speed, but still 2 sticks

Not only can I drive one with a clutch (masterfully) but I can also drive one with 2 shifters!! Granted, a Mack 6 speed, but still 2 sticks
When you can master 3 sticks, call me!
I drove a 1948 6 cyl gas Ford about 2 miles for a friend.
It was a homemade boom truck with a 4 spd main, 3 spd B&L aux, the 2 spd axle was on a stick between the seat and driver's door.
I told the guy, I think I'll walk back to your shop, it's not that far.

This is no laughing matter, can't believe a truck driver would be guilty of such an infraction.
After further review, the board has levied a fine of $2.10, plus a loss of 3 points.
If you have any questions, contact me @ BR549 (no collect calls please)
Seabreeze, you should be promoted to VP of Driver Retention. Just let me short the stock before you start in your new position. von.

When you can master 3 sticks, call me!
I drove a 1948 6 cyl gas Ford about 2 miles for a friend.
It was a homemade boom truck with a 4 spd main, 3 spd B&L aux, the 2 spd axle was on a stick between the seat and driver's door.
I told the guy, I think I'll walk back to your shop, it's not that far.
Ya got me!! Have to ask. Was Henry Ford a good guy to work with? You seem to be of that era