Estes | Any info please

DRIVERMAN77077 said:
houston tx location start pay $18.45 top at 20.45 after 3 years no overtime no matter how many hours you work!freight is dead there have city p&d drivers running line haul on weekends!
Sounds about standard, with few exceptions for larger cities. Even then only a few cents more. Not trying to be critical, but how could freight be dead, but then also have p&d's working weekends!.

DRIVERMAN77077 said:
houston tx location start pay $18.45 top at 20.45 after 3 years no overtime no matter how many hours you work!freight is dead there have city p&d drivers running line haul on weekends!
Well there you go Rayd7 work the weekends on linehaul to earn a living does that help you this is a movement also in the west

DRIVERMAN77077 said:
Dude what's up still slow sad to hear you have to work weekends. Freight is booming out here not enough drivers many contrators also new sleeper drivers on board many things happening did they over hire take it easy

new job

See you've been looking for new job Drivermann good luck I like brown also. Nobody likes me stilll waiting for a phone call:smilie_132: :bgroovy: :wavey:

line haul guys work mon thru fri extra freight that goes out on weekends they use contract drivers or p&d drivers during the week p&d get about 43 hours so those guys ask to work weekends

DRIVERMAN77077 said:
line haul guys work mon thru fri extra freight that goes out on weekends they use contract drivers or p&d drivers during the week p&d get about 43 hours so those guys ask to work weekends
Hey I've been there so hang in there don't get to bum out maybe take linehaul full time

DRIVERMAN77077 said:
Sounds right. I've heard alot of Linehauls have been asked to work but get out of it. At least they are letting the p&d's that want to make extra do it. The only drawback is now their abusing the p&d's out here since they took the overtime away. When we had overtime, you had to fight for the hours. With the loss of drivers in p&d and linehaul continuing, there will be lots of hours to get. Hope things turn around and we can get on down to business. One plus from the ownership would be to talk to the people out here in a personal way and get a real life grasp on the gripes. We need to work these things out.

MTHelmet said:
Sounds right. I've heard alot of Linehauls have been asked to work but get out of it. At least they are letting the p&d's that want to make extra do it. The only drawback is now their abusing the p&d's out here since they took the overtime away. When we had overtime, you had to fight for the hours. With the loss of drivers in p&d and linehaul continuing, there will be lots of hours to get. Hope things turn around and we can get on down to business. One plus from the ownership would be to talk to the people out here in a personal way and get a real life grasp on the gripes. We need to work these things out.
You sound like my boss:duh: :duh: j/k

I walked away from od after 4 years and looking at a new job . Maybe upsf or estes or ? Thanks for all the input guys .

rayd7 said:
I walked away from od after 4 years and looking at a new job . Maybe upsf or estes or ? Thanks for all the input guys .
Steve5 could give you info on brown
Mr.Viking could give info on purple they are hiring many drivers in Whitter they just did a change of opps.
If you need a job come here earn some money but keep looking for better our rollover will be very high now so do what you think is right :smilie_132: :bgroovy: :cool:

rayd7 said:

Rayd7, what part of California are you in? I may be able to get you some info as to which FXF locations are hiring.