Any j1 drivers out there!

hi TAH I would rather be working at a strip club BUT I am running heavy equp D11 an a 992c at the stripMINE!!!! Not nothing perm yet but getting a little work.Got my Miners saftey an training courses done.
hi yardboss!, greetings from omar,good to hear your still around, have fun pushing dirt, i miss running both d11's and 992c, got to take out alot of fustation, be good

What about Mike Phleger where did he go and how would I get a hold of him I need
to ask him a few questoins,my wife and I are still having problems getting a job due to lack of info on those papers that they sent out so we could get a job.Thanks

Billy Pope otr out of J3

looking for help

Or Bill Scartelli anyone hav a way to get hold of him,need help,thanks

Bill Scartelli was in New Century ops last I heard , not sure if that layoff affected him or not , will ask where Mike Fleeger wound up .

Have you tried Con-Way truckload ? they need teams to run line haul between terminals for Con-Way .running ad on satilite radio .

and try McCollisters/United Van lines ,lots of exjevic people there that understand your situation .do you know Paul Schaffer or Charlie Shank ?

What about Mike Phleger where did he go and how would I get a hold of him I need
to ask him a few questoins,my wife and I are still having problems getting a job due to lack of info on those papers that they sent out so we could get a job.Thanks

Billy Pope otr out of J3

Pfleegor is driving for Cowan. Scartelli still at NC.

pfleegor

my.php
Pfleegor is driving for Cowan. Scartelli still at NC.

ain't no way pfleeger could fit in one of those little cowan trucks!

thanks guys really appreciate info,I didn't think anyone was still watching these boards.My daughter has been working hard trying to get us info,Ihad given up ! It's not been easy to get reestablished.I was trying to get on at some of the local trucking jobs and I have hit a wall it seems.Hope you all are having better luck.Does anyone have a number for nc,thanks, bill pope