ADuiePyle | Any Johnston, RI Terminal Drivers On Here ??????

DROCK

TB Lurker
Credits
Whats up guys,
Looking to here from A. Duie Pyle drivers from the Johnston, RI terminal. I have an application in and have already received a request from Nate Miller (senior recruiter) to fill in the extended application. I did so and am looking to hear if any new drivers were hired yet. I have heard great things in regard to being employed there so I am making sure to find out as much as I can. ??????

My last post only has 2 one reply in a weeks time I was hoping for more.

:1036316054:
Whats up guys,
Looking to here from A. Duie Pyle drivers from the Johnston, RI terminal. I have an application in and have already received a request from Nate Miller (senior recruiter) to fill in the extended application. I did so and am looking to hear if any new drivers were hired yet. I have heard great things in regard to being employed there so I am making sure to find out as much as I can. ??????

My last post only has 2 one reply in a weeks time I was hoping for more.

Hows it going driver? I'm not from the RI terminal but might be able to help you out with some info. Overall its a great company and the TM in RI is a good guy from what the other drivers tell me. Are you going for P&D or L/H?

Dont take it personal about only having 2 replys. We are busy system wide. Plus we really do have an open door policy that allows our guys to vent if something is bothering them, so no need to do it in cyber space. :1036316054: If a supervisor or tm doesnt allow you to talk to them, you can always give Peter a call. He and his brothers are by the far the most down to earth people I have ever worked for and really do care about the employees. Its great when an owner remembers your face and name. As long as you dont mind working hard, I know you wont regret coming aboard. Good luck driver :shift:

Filled both, the preliminary app and the extended app sent by Nate. Glad to here of being busy even NOT during the busy time of year !!!!!!! Thanks Driver.

Thats great to hear, not taking anything personal at all, just been out of work for a while and have a dire need to get back behind the wheel. Baby on the way, bills overdue, and such. I have many years P&D so I went for that side of the business. Wife wanted me home every night. Later I would rather L/H..... I am trying my best to get into Duie because of all the great things the employees have to say of the company, so tired of working for company's that could care less of their hired help. At 43yrs. old I am looking for a place I can finish my working years at. Thanks

Still not even a (We have selected someone else) email? I just don't get it? Here I am: Super Clean DMV,, Never ever even been arrested(Clean Background),, Never ever even so much as put a scratch on any equipment in since 1986.

What gives with this company, not so much as a sorry email ????????

Nate was the person I was in email contact with, I just received my "SORRY WE CHOSE SOME ELSE EMAIL",,,,,, honestly they choose to pass with me NEVER an accident or a scratch and super clean DMV record !!!!!!! I have tried for the last time to get into this company !!!!!! apparently you recruiters or whomever is the person making the selections deserves every driver accident or mis hap that comes down the line !!!!!!! Sure great company alright, maybe the drivers, but some of your office staff suck.

Thanks everyone for your support, I would have enjoyed working with you all I'm sure.

Nate was the person I was in email contact with, I just received my "SORRY WE CHOSE SOME ELSE EMAIL",,,,,, honestly they choose to pass with me NEVER an accident or a scratch and super clean DMV record !!!!!!! I have tried for the last time to get into this company !!!!!! apparently you recruiters or whomever is the person making the selections deserves every driver accident or mis hap that comes down the line !!!!!!! Sure great company alright, maybe the drivers, but some of your office staff suck.

Thanks everyone for your support, I would have enjoyed working with you all I'm sure.

did you have the LTL exp they were looking for ??? was there something that made you stand out from the others ??

yes I do, all 23+ yrs was LTL, accident and incident free the whole 23+ and also with tailgate experience,,,,, another driver just told me that the company is all about who you know and blow! that they would hire 1st. by referrals rather than qualifications., really too bad. I was looking forward to working with you all.

Hi All, Well looks like the Johnston, RI. terminal is again looking for P&D drivers. I have again applied and also sent an email to Nate Miller asking to be re-considered for the position. I will on Monday swing by there to drop off my resume in person and again hope for the best.

Thanks Gray Ghost. I forgot about Monday being a holiday. I will stop by Johnston term. on Tuesday. If I don't receive a reply from the email sent to Nate I will call by Thur., or Fri. the latest.