Holland | Any new bids at your terminal?

the5tolls

Wait till 2024....we'll show em!
Credits
I think bids are suppose to come out today, any new ones at your terminal? Did they post them yet?

Nothing new here but our normal rebid for October should be happening in a couple of weeks. Company posted a ton of jobs on the website, all dated for October 1st... looks like they are trying to make up for the amount of drivers leaving Holland, which I have heard is alot...

Nothing new here but our normal rebid for October should be happening in a couple of weeks. Company posted a ton of jobs on the website, all dated for October 1st... looks like they are trying to make up for the amount of drivers leaving Holland, which I have heard is alot...

It is so sad to see union companies looked down on so bad. Although it was all brought on by ourselves. All of the financial troubles with YRC owned companies. The givebacks by ABF of 7% which they supposedly get back in 5 years. And pension change and contract language for UPS Freight. The Union and Non Union supervisors are rocking all the way back in their chairs saying " we knew if Yellow could get enough credit to get the ball rolling with Roadway and Holland, the rest will fall in place and the union will be non existent in 10 years. They are all over it. Union freight leadership is non existent when it comes to bargaining power and givebacks. You can't win when the people you are paying to represent you are sleeping with the companies.

It is so sad to see union companies looked down on so bad. Although it was all brought on by ourselves. All of the financial troubles with YRC owned companies. The givebacks by ABF of 7% which they supposedly get back in 5 years. And pension change and contract language for UPS Freight. The Union and Non Union supervisors are rocking all the way back in their chairs saying " we knew if Yellow could get enough credit to get the ball rolling with Roadway and Holland, the rest will fall in place and the union will be non existent in 10 years. They are all over it. Union freight leadership is non existent when it comes to bargaining power and givebacks. You can't win when the people you are paying to represent you are sleeping with the companies.

It's not supposedly we have already got 2 percent back so we are only at 5 percent now