Pitt-Ohio | Any new terminals ?

We haven’t heard anything. But we also don’t know a new terminal has opened until we go to the old one and the gates are locked.
What he said, LOL. They’re very good about communicating some info but still use Pony Express on occasion. Looking at the service map, Newburgh would be the perfect location if they were looking to decrease the size of the gap between their direct service points in New England and western NY, but I haven’t heard of them having any desire to add a Pitt Ohio terminal in NY. Our meetings of late have been limited to online safety videos with a quiz at the end, so we haven’t been getting regular updates from terminal and regional managers. There could be a whole lotta surprises unveiled when things get back to normal but for now I’ll give the prospect of a Pitt Ohio terminal in Newburgh a rating of “it’s possible but I kinda doubt it “.

What he said, LOL. They’re very good about communicating some info but still use Pony Express on occasion. Looking at the service map, Newburgh would be the perfect location if they were looking to decrease the size of the gap between their direct service points in New England and western NY, but I haven’t heard of them having any desire to add a Pitt Ohio terminal in NY. Our meetings of late have been limited to online safety videos with a quiz at the end, so we haven’t been getting regular updates from terminal and regional managers. There could be a whole lotta surprises unveiled when things get back to normal but for now I’ll give the prospect of a Pitt Ohio terminal in Newburgh a rating of “it’s possible but I kinda doubt it “.
I remember when news broke about Ross on LinkedIn but you guys were never told- so who knows !

I remember when news broke about Ross on LinkedIn but you guys were never told- so who knows !
Exactly, the distribution of information is also inconsistent from one terminal to the next. There have been many times where we would not known about a change or something noteworthy if not for drivers sharing something they saw posted at another terminal.