FedEx Freight | Any news about the ccn term

Thanks, Gator, for the information. Looks like I'll be right behind you on the board depending on what happens with Memphis transfers. Welcome to CMH and I'm looking forward to meeting and working with you. If you or others at CCN need information, let me know and I'll try to help you out.

Ok,I'm looking forward to meeting everybody.

Hire date of 10-9-06 here hmm which one am I since there are 2 guys hired on that date? :) 4 Years as of Today.

Hey Gator
Tell the guys in the shop not to panic. I am a tech 2. Maybe 1 Tech2 and 2 tech 3's will be going! Only 1 tech 3 for sure. Know one in the shop here want's to (bump) anyone but a few guys may have to. Rumor has it that you will need at least 30 mechanics. I'm sure you're jobs are secure!

Not sure but Tech 2 and 3 have over 20years. The other Tech (3) is maybe 5 years. You WILL still have a job unless FedEx pulls a fast one. It won't surprise me. They could save alot in severance. I think that they are surprised at the amount of people (At least in the shop) are taking it. Every time we have a meeting we are told that these are (Fluid Documents) comming from HQ. I look for them to start trying to get rid of the people who just want the severance.

Anyone know anything abuot whos coming yet

HEY GUYS JUS CHECKING TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS ANY NUMBERS YET ON WHOS COING TO CMH FROM CCN TERMINAL I KNOW THEY SHOULD BE POSTING SOMETHING SOON JUST WANNA SEE IF ANYONE MIGHT HAVE KNOWN SO:regretful:ME THINGS

We just need to be patient bigdaddy. I'm sure if they knew something they would let us know.

I did hear that our TM said that everyone in CMH is safe. So hopefully that makes you feel a little.better,

Does anyone know why the Sheriff was guarding the gate at CCN last night?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Wondering that myself. Asked the guards and of course they said we can't tell you.So some body who isn't even employed by the company only make a small wage is privy to more info about my safety than we are working there.

Wondering that myself. Asked the guards and of course they said we can't tell you.So some body who isn't even employed by the company only make a small wage is privy to more info about my safety than we are working there.

Does anyone know if the list has been posted yet for the columbus ohio term about the ccn guys coming just curious was told it was suppose to happen this week