FedEx Freight | Any news about the ccn term

bigdaddy300

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey guys just checking to see if anyone has any real info about how took the buyout down in ccn terminal and if any one knows how many guys are coming to cmh i know today was the deadline to put in for it

Sounds like we should have seniority lists avail around the 18th.

If you reply to one of the other 3-5 threads about Ccn it will bring it to the top of the list... ;)

From what I hear, there are more drivers wanting to go to CMH than there are slots. I guess the seniority list will determine where and if they can get in.

has anyone been contacted by HR about where they would be on road seniority in cmh. We heard a rumor that the senior drivers took severance than someone else said the guys at the bottom took severance. We are just wanting info if someone knows we would greatly appreciate it. thanks for any information

im out of ccn nat'l.from what we have heard,a lot of guys took the severance.I would be surprised if more than 50 or 60 guys go to Columbus.I could be wrong.But thats what it looks like to us.

Also I would like to say hello to Waffleman.I talked to you a couple weeks ago on rt.35 in W.V.I hope most of the people in columbus are like you.

thanks for the reply maddawg. I know it is hard for everybody. I guess we just have to be patient. I am out of cmh and I think everyone will welcome you guys. I transfered from dayton a little over a year ago. Some guys it took a little longer to get to know so good luck.

thanks 4jdog. I hope those numbers that we have are true.At least everyone that wants a job should be able to stay.

Anyone know anything abuot whos coming

:hyper::hyper:DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY NEW INFO ABOUT THE DRIVERS WHO ARE COMING FROM THE CCN TERMINAL HOW MANY AND HOW MANY TOOK THE BUYOUT WHAT ABOUT SENIORITY JUST SEEING IF ANYONE HAS ANY NEW INFO

Bigdaddy300 i have heard alot of diffrent numbers on us guys that have taken the sevrence i have heard 20 30 and even 50 so i asked the tm if it was really 50 and he siad he cannot talk numbers but he could say that 50 was a bit high.it is all really a guessing game at this point there are guys that i no that put down the closer locations as 1 and 2 and cmh 3 and if they dont like where there spot is they will opt for the sevrence. for a few people like my self it is just to far to drive to be sitting at the bottom of the board .so right know that is all i no so if i here any new info i will be sure to pass it along.Best of luck to you and all the guys at cmh

If this is any help My seniority date is 01/27/94. They said the would be three people from FXF ahead of me,and there is six ahead of me going up there that I know of and they will be above the three FXF drivers.I guess this will help with the first ten slots.

Gator, yes, that would put you at the number 10 spot on the board. Is there anyone between your hire date and 2-28-94 and 3-7-94 out of your barn. Thanks for the information.

Also I would like to say hello to Waffleman.I talked to you a couple weeks ago on rt.35 in W.V.I hope most of the people in columbus are like you.

Thank you kind sir. I do that each and every night.......and a note to all you fellas coming north.....that charleston shuttle is just a terrible run.....thats why I have been running it for years.....all that dock time......mercy

haha.....in all honesty, it is the easiest shuttle run in the system. there is alot of dock time though, about 6 hours a night.

Gator, yes, that would put you at the number 10 spot on the board. Is there anyone between your hire date and 2-28-94 and 3-7-94 out of your barn. Thanks for the information.

the next seniority date is 3-10-94,3-20-94,4-7-94but not sure if he is going to CMH,next is 7-11-94 there's two with this date,7-21-94,8-25-94 plus the six ahead of me. These are for sure after that I don't know whose else will be transferring. I don't have any dates on the Memphis transfers neither. I think they said 5 could transfer from there.

Thanks, Gator, for the information. Looks like I'll be right behind you on the board depending on what happens with Memphis transfers. Welcome to CMH and I'm looking forward to meeting and working with you. If you or others at CCN need information, let me know and I'll try to help you out.