TForce | Any news on contract negotiations ?

market is softening and small recession looms in the near future. In addition to a downward market we have Alain Bedard demanding TForce operate below a 90 O.R. or else. I predict a strike will happen when we see the package he puts on the table. They'll do what they can to let us know they don't have the deep pockets that big brown has.

Ah money. What makes the world go round.

No money honey? No truckie Bossyman. And by the way the Union will be in touch to break a few legs.

It takes a hell of alot of money to do anything at all.

market is softening and small recession looms in the near future. In addition to a downward market we have Alain Bedard demanding TForce operate below a 90 O.R. or else. I predict a strike will happen when we see the package he puts on the table. They'll do what they can to let us know they don't have the deep pockets that big brown has.
From the things he's said and rumored to have said I think we will do quiet well. All of our non union competition is either at or above what we make we currently make.

From the things he's said and rumored to have said I think we will do quiet well. All of our non union competition is either at or above what we make we currently make.
Money means alot but not everything. your current top scale and end of contract scale is pretty good.

Plus add in the value of your Plan B Or Plan A Teamcare benefits plus paid Pension. The non-cant touch u .

The same way i feel about ABF Freight..

Of course that just my opinion. But i do have up to 32 years experience in our line of work. And i'm only 52

Well see if they are even going to try with our next contract. Might be focused more on getting all those amazon workers signed up then helping us out.

Money means alot but not everything. your current top scale and end of contract scale is pretty good.

Plus add in the value of your Plan B Or Plan A Teamcare benefits plus paid Pension. The non-cant touch u .

The same way i feel about ABF Freight..

Of course that just my opinion. But i do have up to 32 years experience in our line of work. And i'm only 52
i can promise you Alain Bedard will be demanding that the union pays more of their own healthcare costs in the next contract. No non union can touch the benefit package TForce employees receive.

What I was paid 20 plus years ago mileage against what they are offering shows that the Industry has doubled down on not giving a ******* for paying drivers properly. If they could today pay some dookie towelhead wearing arab immigrant... er terrorist wanna be 20 cents a mile in American Dollars they will.

Well see if they are even going to try with our next contract. Might be focused more on getting all those amazon workers signed up then helping us out.
Yeah, All they care about right now is UPS and Amazon.

Amazon is going to do the same thing the glass company Fuyao did in the Netflix documentary.
Hire an Anti Union consulting firm for a couple million to scare the youngins, and kill the vote.
Hmmm, where did i hear that before?

Road drivers haven't received a pay raise in 10 years!!! I'm sorry 3cpm over a 10 year period is inexcusable our pension could be alot better as well.
I really think UPS made a mistake selling off Freight and should have tried to integrate their freight network with package under their contract? All the time I hear about UPS Feeder team drivers going all over the country just hauling empties when they could have been used to cleanup freight.

I really think UPS made a mistake selling off Freight and should have tried to integrate their freight network with package under their contract? All the time I hear about UPS Feeder team drivers going all over the country just hauling empties when they could have been used to cleanup freight.
Our pups aren't the same configuration as theirs and small pack didn't want us on their property. We were like the lepers of UPS dirty unshaven periah.

i can promise you Alain Bedard will be demanding that the union pays more of their own healthcare costs in the next contract. No non union can touch the benefit package TForce employees receive.
We have taken substandard pay raises over the last 2 contracts, because the benefits are good. They will only rob Peter to pay Paul, they want more for healthcare, they will have to step up on the raises.
I don't think the Canadians have any idea about the us healthcare system. We don't have government healthcare.
Most companies are paying a $1 more an hour than we get, so $160 a month. Put than right into healthcare co pay

Last edited: