FedEx Freight | Any news on if there will be an October pay increase?

You're whining...I'm sarcastic...and you don't get it....LOL.

Like usual the man asked a question and you come on here saying everyone is whining. No one is whining genious were asking a question if anyone has heard about raise learn how to read. Just like the bonus thread your dieing to claim people are whining, when in fact your the only one whining about people asking questions.

You mean those random random drug test that seem to only target the guys they know will pass over and over again?? Those are getting old!!!!

Actually, I'm making fun of all of you on the thread. And the fact you didn't get that is a sad comment on your so called intellect.
attacking the poster is against the rules , but I'm sure somebody with your high level of intellect knows that. I might also point out that anybody that has to have their name painted on their assigned truck so they don't get in the wrong truck would have other skills to master.

I heard it will be 70 cents for us city drivers. Don't take it to the bank. I didn't hear from anyone to important. Didn't hear anything about road pay.