Yellow | Any " PRIDE " Left ???

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
Really does anybody have any "PRIDE" Left ?? guess the vote will till the truth ??? :452:

I'm kinda curious as to how many people that were around the strike in '94, would have crossed the line because they had to put the well being of their family first, and couldn't survive on the $200 a week from the strike fund. This is no different. Do people honestly believe that the Brothers and Sisters before us that fought for what we have (had), didn't think about what was good for their families. That is the exact foundation on WHY they fought for better wages and benefits. This job was based on doing 30 years and walking away with something, still young enough to either enjoy your retirement or do a little something on the side, not to end up working 40-50 years. We need to pass the pride on to the next generation and send a message to this mismanaged company. We helped to bail you out and proved you couldn't even get that right. Don't TELL us what you want, NEGOTIATE what you would like. Then WE'LL decide. STAND tall people....Be Proud

I'm kinda curious as to how many people that were around the strike in '94, would have crossed the line because they had to put the well being of their family first, and couldn't survive on the $200 a week from the strike fund. This is no different. Do people honestly believe that the Brothers and Sisters before us that fought for what we have (had), didn't think about what was good for their families. That is the exact foundation on WHY they fought for better wages and benefits. This job was based on doing 30 years and walking away with something, still young enough to either enjoy your retirement or do a little something on the side, not to end up working 40-50 years. We need to pass the pride on to the next generation and send a message to this mismanaged company. We helped to bail you out and proved you couldn't even get that right. Don't TELL us what you want, NEGOTIATE what you would like. Then WE'LL decide. STAND tall people....Be Proud

You said it. I think the Geritol shrinks the balls and weakens the spine! And I'm sick of the "I'm ok with the second class teamster" mentality. Pride is something the Hunter S. Thompson crowd no nothing about.

Teamsters in trucking is going extinct. By failing to organize the nons , the IBT Freight division has destroyed itself. Pride has nothing to do with it.

Teamsters in trucking is going extinct. By failing to organize the nons , the IBT Freight division has destroyed itself. Pride has nothing to do with it.

You hit the nail on the head!! :1036316054:

And that destruction took off with the double breasting that was supposedly prohibited but ignored when CF started the Conway operations.

All good post, but when the union does not care about us, I am sorry but I need to think about my family first. When I see the union bending over and vote until you get it right. That is when I start thinking Family first. I can see it coming, I am weak and lilly livered and called every name in the book but I do not care. I have been in the union for 27 years sat thru the 94 strike, but when I see union officials taking 2 or more pensions and retiring from the union to go work for the company. I think family first. Just a thought.

If you people sell out the janitors ,clerical and dock worker it will be even harder to come to work. stick together and fight together.

Ok so does the driver have to pre-trip all four of these or only the first one?
“The trucking industry is very interested in going from single trucks to convoys of trucks. One human driver with perhaps three other trucks behind it,” Özguner told TechHive. “Those three wouldn’t necessarily have a driver in them. Eventually you could imagine removing the first driver too.”
p017gb5b-100049838-large.jpg

> The first driverless cars will actually be a bunch of trucks | TechHive