Any thing you ever wanted to know about Big Dave

Ohhh. Oops. I accidentally bumped this thread. I would never do it on purpose because I’m not narcissistic and this thread is about me.....

Ohhh. Oops. I accidentally bumped this thread. I would never do it on purpose because I’m not narcissistic and this thread is about me.....
Is this anything like synergies?
Are you taking anything for this?

Last edited:
ZsyyaLV.jpg

Dave sitting at his desk at Coop Dispatch telling Donna, No, I don’t want to hear that phone message from Wong saying where he and BRG are at now!!!

I must admit I am disappointed in myself for not realizing this thread at its inception. It’s a hoot!

Dave, were you saddened the last day of the Ponderosa Ranch in 2004?

Choose a fearless horse, Clydesdale is the best support.

Were you disappointed at not being nominated by the Academy for “Cock-eyed Boys of Calico County?”

“Something for a Lonely Man” cemented your status ahead of Pernell.

Most of all, do you miss your little brother? He REALLY was a ‘good guy!’

I might binge respond, but it might be my last effort.

Ol’ Pernell has the looks, but I had the swagger. No saloon girl in Carson City could resist my charm. Which makes my acting in Calico County that much worthy of an award.
Joe was a good boy. Very wise for his years. We didn’t talk much when he moved out on the prairie.
Donna and I could use an island vacation. Can you hook us up, El?

Enough is enough.
I recently made a post that I would never again mention Big Dave.
After many sleepless nights, I've been diagnosed with Big Dave Snydrome.
Only known cure is, make a Big Dave post.
I also find Big Dave's hat is much larger than Big Johns.
I assume I will be branded as the first liar on T B, so be it.
This new thread will be a contest, ask any question about Big Dave, best question wins
An all expense paid trip to the Cayman Isles, courtsey of BRG Patel Consultants LLC.
Trip will be guided and chaperoned by Elwood.
In case of a Coop Dispatch employee winning, only 85% of expenses will be paid.
Good luck to all.

One particular point, I would not be so prententious as to believe I might ‘guide’ or ‘chaperone’ Trip in any way, shape or form.

Ol’ Pernell has the looks, but I had the swagger. No saloon girl in Carson City could resist my charm. Which makes my acting in Calico County that much worthy of an award.
Joe was a good boy. Very wise for his years. We didn’t talk much when he moved out on the prairie.
Ahh did you clear that with Kim??? also check with Wong probably get you -15% off your bill.

Discretion is key, the last item of the agreement.

KmP4z3D.jpg