Any thing you ever wanted to know about Big Dave

Ok, listen. He REALLY wanted that teenage werewolf part. But it was an extremely low budget project and they wanted to save money on make up.
Joe was pretty much a hairless boy. I, on the other hand, already had a fair amount of body hair. I was perfect for the part budget wise.
Well, rumor is he was doing more for the producer than shoveling out his stables. He allowed the producer to ponder his ponderosa…..so to speak. And he blamed me for having to go through that….

I stopped down to the Coopderosa to ask Rusty what he'd like for Christmas, and with him stomping out letters with one of his front hoofs he said " I'd like one of those fancy horse blankets like that over grown back breaking gallute wears on his back" FYI I'm a little out of practice on my hoof reading skills..... just saying, so I'm not quite sure if he stomped out "galute" or "bastard", but I'll get Rusty a good one........but now I'm thinking it was "bastard".

I stopped down to the Coopderosa to ask Rusty what he'd like for Christmas, and with him stomping out letters with one of his front hoofs he said " I'd like one of those fancy horse blankets like that over grown back breaking gallute wears on his back" FYI I'm a little out of practice on my hoof reading skills..... just saying, so I'm not quite sure if he stomped out "galute" or "bastard", but I'll get Rusty a good one........but now I'm thinking it was "bastard".
It was bastard.

Oh yeah??!!?
Soooo…do any of you bastards have a thread dedicated to YOU??!!!
MmmHmmmm…..didn’t think so….
Actually BD the Stimp created one in my name "Kaboom" which was met with huge fanfair, and I offered to make one for Stimp but after lengthy discussions we came to the realization that's not who are, not what we are, it doesn't make us tick, you on the other hand.....well...enough said.

Actually BD the Stimp created one in my name "Kaboom" which was met with huge fanfair, and I offered to make one for Stimp but after lengthy discussions we came to the realization that's not who are, not what we are, it doesn't make us tick, you on the other hand.....well...enough said.
Fanfare??? How many pages is it??!
Mmmmm hmmmm……didn‘t think so…

She's hovering right about 1 page........personally I think one of the mods pulled the plug on it, and bsides your above post proved my above post....just saying.
Yeah, the only reason this one is archived is because Jeff is hoping I order those mugs with mirrors on them….that are actually mirrorized (?) for the Coop Christmas Party coming up…..

I didn't realize big Dave was a big eater....
Ummmmm…..ok……and I didn’t realize Pyrenees were seeing eye dogs???…….

Actually when Wong and I enter a Golden Corral, the manager has fear in his eyes when he looks at me….but it’s Wong who does the most damage. They usually have to shut off the chocolate fountain and quarantine it for the rest of the night……