Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Any truth to the rumor?

Crumudgeon

Guru of the Gobblydeguk Constitutionalist
Premium
Word is T-Force sold almost 1000 trailers to Saia, anyone have any info? Thanks....

Double Nickle

Living from direct deposit to direct deposit.
If they did, it won't take long to see them complete with T Force or Overnight emblems shining through.

Crumudgeon

Premium
They went somewhere, the grapevine said Saia. Thank you all for your input.
Stay safe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Crumudgeon

Premium
Found them. UPS is keeping over 600 for small pak. Appreciate your input... Be safe......

1984Sideways

On a final dispatch, do not get anymore tomorrows.
Makes financial sense... all they need is dozens of tandem axle tractors at every terminal to haul these vans
Maybe we do road trains.

That will be the day I missed out on. a big 4 and quarter kitty on a 18 against half a million pounds of wriggling trailers back there. Say 5 of them by 5th wheel B train style. They better pay me 10.00 a mile for all that trouble.

Triplex

Experienced stalker
Maybe we do road trains.

That will be the day I missed out on. a big 4 and quarter kitty on a 18 against half a million pounds of wriggling trailers back there. Say 5 of them by 5th wheel B train style. They better pay me 10.00 a mile for all that trouble.
I'd do it for free just for the fun of it! :bananapartyhat: :smile new: