Yellow | Any Updates From Last Night's Meeting @ Local 63?

Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
any info on what was told to YRC Teamsters last night's meeting @ Local 63?......KK

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't hear it straight from the horses mouth BUT from what I understand their seems to be a major issue with "clerks" and if the members do not agree with all concessions , YRCF/Regionals will close the doors on December 23rd, and file for bankruptcy.

I understand both Randy Cammack and Bob Pathenroth were present.

well then , so be it , as WHY is it always the Drivers/workers job to bail out the company ??? maybe Hoffa should as union collects $1.3 million a month in Due's money off 26,000 workers !!! time to say NO to the BULLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well then , so be it , as WHY is it always the Drivers/workers job to bail out the company ??? maybe Hoffa should as union collects $1.3 million a month in Due's money off 26,000 workers !!! time to say NO to the BULLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn`t it seem strange that the company would come back to the union for concessions so close to what they say is a deadline in order to get refinancing of their debt? Why didn`t they start these talks 6 or 8 months ago? Could it be that YRC doesn`t want to give the union and the rank and file time to look into the finances and examine the need for more concessions. Shouldn`t the employees be able to look at how the hundreds of millions already given in concessions been used? After all. it is their money. What has happened to all that money? How much of that money has been wasted on bonuses for top management? Based on managements performance, should they get any bonuses? A lot of questions that the employees should get answers to. KK is right, it is time for the company to stand up and start by answering these questions before any concessions are proposed by the company.

I didn't hear it straight from the horses mouth BUT from what I understand their seems to be a major issue with "clerks" and if the members do not agree with all concessions , YRCF/Regionals will close the doors on December 23rd, and file for bankruptcy.

Carriers dont announce when they are going to shut down. They end up with some unsellable junked out equipment. Even more junked out then they are now.

I don't think they can file for bankruptcy just because they don't get what they want right away, if they are still able to pay their bills, don't they have the responsibility to their shareholders to operate until they can't pay something or the bank calls a loan in.

Does it occur to anyone of us that the Mesiah Welch really could give s**t about this broke down horse and would rather kill it now and blame us for the lousy proposal that him and the IBT came into an supposed agreement on?? Reality check gents,, he would have done something Zollars couldnt do,, kill the unionized trucking sector and be a hero in may eyes in the business world..

Does it occur to anyone of us that the Mesiah Welch really could give s**t about this broke down horse and would rather kill it now and blame us for the lousy proposal that him and the IBT came into an supposed agreement on?? Reality check gents,, he would have done something Zollars couldnt do,, kill the unionized trucking sector and be a hero in may eyes in the business world..

Messiah Welch and his little long hair bean counter Pierson needs to go.:kickedoutsmile:

Doesn`t it seem strange that the company would come back to the union for concessions so close to what they say is a deadline in order to get refinancing of their debt? Why didn`t they start these talks 6 or 8 months ago? Could it be that YRC doesn`t want to give the union and the rank and file time to look into the finances and examine the need for more concessions. Shouldn`t the employees be able to look at how the hundreds of millions already given in concessions been used? After all. it is their money. What has happened to all that money? How much of that money has been wasted on bonuses for top management? Based on managements performance, should they get any bonuses? A lot of questions that the employees should get answers to. KK is right, it is time for the company to stand up and start by answering these questions before any concessions are proposed by the company.

Remember, we didn't actually give them any money. The concessions are just money they didn't have to pay out. Nothing happened to that money. The only way for them to actually take advantage of our givebacks was to maintain or increase revenues, which they didn't d0. Their finances are somewhat a matter of public record, taking for granted you believe their reports. It is reported to the securities exchange commission (SEC) quarterly and sent out to investors quarterly.

It's not time for the company to stand up, it is time for the membership to stand up and tell them "NOT THIS TIME!"

They're never gonna show us any "real" numbers. Just rest assured that if their lips are moving, they're lying and vote No ! These are strong arm bullying tactics. I say stop threatening and close if that's what you're gonna do. Whenever somebody threatens to kick my ass, I always like to tell them - " you've done the easy part, you talked about it" !!

i didn't hear it straight from the horses mouth but from what i understand their seems to be a major issue with "clerks" and if the members do not agree with all concessions , yrcf/regionals will close the doors on december 23rd, and file for bankruptcy.

I understand both randy cammack and bob pathenroth were present.
why wait until december 23? Ray charles can see that this isn't going to work, so put us out of our misery now. Merry f*****ing christmas. Thanks yrc!!!!!!!!

Well then. Who did the horse tell , that then told you?

Twice before yrcw tried to file for br.Both times they were thrown out by the federal br judge.Yrcw has been making their payments to their creditors.Thats proof enough for br judge to throw them out again.Federal judges know more about the state of any company than anyone else

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Twice before yrcw tried to file for br.Both times they were thrown out by the federal br judge.Yrcw has been making their payments to their creditors.Thats proof enough for br judge to throw them out again.Federal judges know more about the state of any company than anyone else

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Not true - dock men and drivers know more! Just ask them. I'm not so sure about the mechanics though. :biglaugh:

Well then. Who did the horse tell , that then told you?

A former steward from the Los Angeles (Bell/821) barn who currently works at our barn, attended the Local 63 meeting last weekend.

What bothers me is, nothing on paper, and any additional info seems to be very low key.

In other words, I'm left pondering in the dark, as you are.