any walmart divers have small kids?

f trucker

TB Lurker
Credits
I have my pretrip and road test next week so its llooking good. I have been a city driver for the last 20 years so im home every night. This job would require Me to be out 4 night a week. Do any of you walmart drivers have small kids and how has it affected them With you being gone. Thanks for any advice.

I have my pretrip and road test next week so its llooking good. I have been a city driver for the last 20 years so im home every night. This job would require Me to be out 4 night a week. Do any of you walmart drivers have small kids and how has it affected them With you being gone. Thanks for any advice.
You need to have a strong relationship between you and your wife make the most of your time together call home every night maybe FaceTime it's not going to be easy but it can be done I'm in the same situation I was over the road for years have been doing LTL for 10 years now sleep out 2 nights a week so this is going to be a big change good luck with the pti and road test make sure you do a thorough pti