R&L | Any word on Amount of Raises this year???

R&L_PHI

TB Lurker
Credits
Havent heard anything on amount of raises yet. Just how we are doin better than Last year,and that Company will be debt free by end of year. Should be way better than last years raises. I think it's good that they are keeping it quiet and are just gonna surprise us and bring back a little morale that has been lost recently. Looking forward to seein that little boost in my check in the next few weeks :)

What boost, WOW .35 cent an hour, $14.00 a week on a 40 hour week, WOW, if they call you in late a half hour then there goes your raise, if you get called in late 1 hour then there goes your raise from last year and this year. Very, very crappy i think. We are all doing more work with alot less people. I'm doing more work and covering alot more area than i used to. This company keeps crying poor-mouth and they are making money hand over fist. I see it everyday. Full trailors and full dock everyday. This company is being very greedy. I along with many employee's bust our a$$ everyday for this place and you would atleast think that they could show a little more appreciation for our hard work and dedication than .35 cents an hour. That's my take on it, i'm out.

i can see where you are coming from, but around my yard there are NO jobs that are paying 24.00 dollars a hr. Yes, we are being streched pretty thin and the long hrs away from the family suck, but my take home pay beats alot of combined income of couples I know. I am going to ride this train till it crashes into the bridge. Let us hope this trend continues. At least we didnt have to wait another two to three years for it...