FedEx Freight | Any word on the new changes for the NW

You think they have a plan? Jan. 29th they'll give some thought to it. Maybe have all the drivers work the dock and the part time dockworkers will move and deliver freight out of their cars. Maybe clerical will wash trucks and the mechanics will take on customer service. Maybe they'll make Sac a SUPERHUB and EVERYTHING HAS TO GO THROUGH SAC to be dispersed to other SC's. Maybe we'll have SC's load outbound like routes so line drivers can deliver the freight at night after forcing all our customers to remain open 24/7 so we have total control.

Franklin sounds like a plan to me. You are in charge.

pffft........ thats really what we need right now, if pissing and moaning will get it done, Franklin would be employee of the millennium

You think they have a plan? Jan. 29th they'll give some thought to it. Maybe have all the drivers work the dock and the part time dockworkers will move and deliver freight out of their cars. Maybe clerical will wash trucks and the mechanics will take on customer service. Maybe they'll make Sac a SUPERHUB and EVERYTHING HAS TO GO THROUGH SAC to be dispersed to other SC's. Maybe we'll have SC's load outbound like routes so line drivers can deliver the freight at night after forcing all our customers to remain open 24/7 so we have total control.
That's not so far fetched really, my linehaul manager just called to ask if I wanted to work the dock if they don't think I'm gonna get out. Taking volunteers before they FORCE!!! I guess trying to RUN people off before Jan has started, damn snakes!!!
Not to mention they have no idea if I'm getting out till the dock is done..LMAO!!!!

Franklin,
When you put the final touches on this, don't forget about putting those daylight Salem runs back in from SAC.

Ya'all be sure and let me know when the office ladies are washing trucks.:cool:
They need to fit these top of the line uniforms
cboard_bikini.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
pffft........ thats really what we need right now, if pissing and moaning will get it done, Franklin would be employee of the millennium

I'm sorry Jeff. I know it's always better to to watch someone stumble and fall so you can laugh when a word could have kept them from falling.

Really Franklin common sense is what is needed right now. So you still get the job. I wish they really would have a driver input panel and care what we say. Take alittle heed. Maybe our input wouldn't work after all we are the ones on the street.

Ya'all be sure and let me know when the office ladies are washing trucks.:cool:
They need to fit these top of the line uniforms
cboard_bikini.jpg

Well, the bottom part certainly resembles what a linedriver from Sac wears when he chains up.
Except his is leather and lined with fur.