Yellow | Anybody Else Not Get The Week Vacation Back You Were Due?

teamster02

TB Lurker
Credits
(Work for Holland - but this applies to all of us and figured more people would see the post here)
20 years with company, have been "giving back" the week for 5 years now. As told at the Union meeting, anybody that had been giving back a week would get that week back upon ratification. After ratification kept being told it will be in a couple of weeks, next week, not in the system yet etc. Now company tells me that payroll says I am not eligible. Then find out some junior guys even received the week. Apparently, at our terminal anyway, they did not give the week back to anybody whose anniversary was in Oct, Nov, or Dec. for some reason. Was told a template grievance had been filed but i'm getting conflicting information an weather it was heard, and if it applied to all of us in this situation. Anybody else have this happen to them? If so, was it resolved and how?

(Work for Holland - but this applies to all of us and figured more people would see the post here)
20 years with company, have been "giving back" the week for 5 years now. As told at the Union meeting, anybody that had been giving back a week would get that week back upon ratification. After ratification kept being told it will be in a couple of weeks, next week, not in the system yet etc. Now company tells me that payroll says I am not eligible. Then find out some junior guys even received the week. Apparently, at our terminal anyway, they did not give the week back to anybody whose anniversary was in Oct, Nov, or Dec. for some reason. Was told a template grievance had been filed but i'm getting conflicting information an weather it was heard, and if it applied to all of us in this situation. Anybody else have this happen to them? If so, was it resolved and how?
Out here in the west they gave it to us on the 2019 anniversary date

Just wait for the new secretary of labor the lawyer from Wal Mart that Trump wants to take control . He'll straighten things out for you guys . Who would ever thought Wal Mart would head the Secretary of Labors job?