TForce | Anyone else get this?

If my calculator is right you are looking at a overpayment which is 0.006 etc a mile. To something like the third decimal and beyond. Basically nothing enough to even coat a penny.

If there are thousands of you in the company fleet then yea they recovering real dollars.

There is something wrong with this letter and recovery amount per mile. You are paid whatever you are paid per mile and if HR and Payroll made such a mistake to pay you a higher rate per mile then there is a problem on their end. But you were paid anyway.

I recall a 80's era film in the early computer days where two people diverted everything that had value up to a fraction of a penny to their bank accounts once they uploaded the malicious program to sweep it out of the company computers. I am reminded of this film.

Due to a deregulatory mistake in 1980.....the employees of this industry and all employees of the industry are demanding that they be repaid every penny from every trucking investor and owner that should have been in every paycheck and pension fund going back to 1980.
We are coming to collect.
Have the checks ready.

They made a mistake because of 2 tier wages. Get Union involved file a grievance they made a mistake they can't just deduct it from your check like that a decision was made by who with no union agreement?

They made a mistake because of 2 tier wages. Get Union involved file a grievance they made a mistake they can't just deduct it from your check like that a decision was made by who with no union agreement?
It is worth a shot.
Just the when we owe you money, it could take months, but when you owe US money, we just take it now.
Someone just told me there is now an "unpaid time" notation on your pay stub. Can anyone tell us what exactly that is?
My crystal ball is a little hazy, but maybe the end is near...

From what I was told the union was already involved...the company wanted to take whatever you owed in one lump sum..so the union got to 50 a week..

It is worth a shot.
Just the when we owe you money, it could take months, but when you owe US money, we just take it now.
Someone just told me there is now an "unpaid time" notation on your pay stub. Can anyone tell us what exactly that is?
My crystal ball is a little hazy, but maybe the end is near...
Wouldn't it be nice to have access to direct withdrawals from their bank account when they underpay you.
Nope.
File a grievance and wait till the hearing or if somebody ok's it to pay you then you get it.

Nice how it always works for employers.

I'm surely not a banker. And don't have interest to make money off of.

But I'm wondering if employers of a million Teamster members, paid daily, instead of weekly, and paid it into a Teamster account....how much interest the union could make weekly?

Of course membership would site past corruption...and say no.
But it would be a very interesting number, I'd bet.
Might be pretty big. But don't know.

Let's say the Company got 50 bucks off me via payroll deduction for something or other in some obscure violation of that inch thick employee guide book.

Hmmm. Hey shop boss this steer tire is bad. Fix it please. Gotta go.

HEY! Thats 400 damn dollar tire, whatdidjadotoit?

Dunno. Its bad. See?

*&^%

There is a article in the contract that address this, if you file a grievance that you were overpaid, the company has one week to correct the issue, or you keep the money.
So anyone who knew this and filed will keep any money that was paid up until this notice

Let's say the Company got 50 bucks off me via payroll deduction for something or other in some obscure violation of that inch thick employee guide book.

Hmmm. Hey shop boss this steer tire is bad. Fix it please. Gotta go.

HEY! Thats 400 damn dollar tire, whatdidjadotoit?

Dunno. Its bad. See?

*&^%
It's only a 1/2 inch thick... They left out the work rules.

I heard Friday From TM they decided at this point to only take half. And there is so much blowback they may go after ADP for it, which they should.

To Think they are giving Thousands in Sign on bonuses for new hires and starting them at almost Top Rate, as well as All the unpaid time you have to sit at Mini Hubs waiting for a load, this is a total slap in the face to the Drivers they all ready have who keep this place running.

Keep on Bitching about this!!!

I heard Friday From TM they decided at this point to only take half. And there is so much blowback they may go after ADP for it, which they should.

To Think they are giving Thousands in Sign on bonuses for new hires and starting them at almost Top Rate, as well as All the unpaid time you have to sit at Mini Hubs waiting for a load, this is a total slap in the face to the Drivers they all ready have who keep this place running.

The Company has a history of never taking responsibility for their own mistakes.
But let you make one, different story..

Unpaid time? Maybe i missed it, but where in the contract does it say we eat time at mini hubs?

Unpaid time? Maybe i missed it, but where in the contract does it say we eat time at mini hubs?
Spoke to a former manager the other day. Subject came up. Excessive hook time, in their opinion is subject to manager approval, fuel time must be approved on daily basis, some kind of fuel form must be filled out. Lag time between classification changes not paid. When you log off your handheld on the dock work, it probably cuts you off until you get your hooks. Unapproved dock time, on property unpaid. Sounds like a mess.
Watch your time daily, hover over supervisor and have them approve your time every day.
Bury them in grievances if all time is not paid.
They seem to be taking a very liberal view of the "duties of a driver" clause.