XPO | Anyone else seen them?

CenturyClass

Lead-side Recruit
Credits
Well I'm talking about those new nifty looking pro numbers that can be read from a smartphone. Thought it was pretty neat as now I dont have to get off my motor a million times a night. Apparently they can be read like 10 ft away...Thought it was pretty cool

Well I'm talking about those new nifty looking pro numbers that can be read from a smartphone. Thought it was pretty neat as now I dont have to get off my motor a million times a night. Apparently they can be read like 10 ft away...Thought it was pretty cool

I don't see what good it will do, we can't get drivers to use the pro stickers we have now......

The problem with these is that now they are holding people more accountable for exceptions and they want you to inspect the freight for damage yet they make it easier to just sit on the fork and scan? Alot of people on inbound are gonna get hit with LOI's for damage they did not do just because they were too lazy to get off the jeep and inspect the freight.

Or they put them all in one place, or around corners.
Yep, agreed. Some of these guys will make smiley faces out of them on on side of the skid. Gotta love the triangle placement of the current ones.
To the P&D guys, one sticker per side is better.

I just hope it works like they say it will, it'll be nice to be able to scan them from the motor since I can't see the current pros on the freight to grab the bill out of the breaker pack and scan!