Yellow | Anyone else use YRC to ship something??

One of my sons is a salesman for a major shipper in Indy. Going by a YRC trailer one day he said: "I don't know what's in that trailer, but I guarantee the guy it's going to expected it yesterday"....

One of my sons is a salesman for a major shipper in Indy. Going by a YRC trailer one day he said: "I don't know what's in that trailer, but I guarantee the guy it's going to expected it yesterday"....

Ouch, that hurt jimmy, lol. The truth can be cruel my friend, we both know that .

I bought a snow thrower for my tractor. I was going to buy on line and have them ship YRC & I would pick it up at the terminal. OH NO! They cried! we use R&L only. No exceptions!
Needless to say their snow thrower is still sitting in their warehouse! I got the same item cheaper at Lowe's. And picked it up myself.
No YRC? No deal! It's about principles! It's who I work for.

Check with the regional carrier that services the area you need for a price. I never have any luck with Fedex. They always send me a post card saying they can't find my address so I have to go to their hub and pickup my package.

I use YRC all the time, it's always exciting to see a driver rolling a new tractor seat up the dock with a forklift.........................I always make sure to put it in his truck so he can enjoy the fruit of his quality work:stirthepot:

My son has a business in Ohio, receives freight from Texas and Cleveland. He uses YRC for every heavy shipment and loves it. The driver is always in a good mood and helps him unload and move it to where he wants it. He says it is less expensive than other carriers and always on time. What can I say ? He gets a truck in about every three days. I ask him about the trailer floors and he said he has been in many and never seen anything larger than a small square hole, and very seldom does he see any holes in the trailer top or bottom. I guess they are getting better in more ways than one. :1036316054:

My son has a business in Ohio, receives freight from Texas and Cleveland. He uses YRC for every heavy shipment and loves it. The driver is always in a good mood and helps him unload and move it to where he wants it. He says it is less expensive than other carriers and always on time. What can I say ? He gets a truck in about every three days. I ask him about the trailer floors and he said he has been in many and never seen anything larger than a small square hole, and very seldom does he see any holes in the trailer top or bottom. I guess they are getting better in more ways than one. :1036316054:
No offense ESP, but we have trailers here that you could throw a cat through the hole in the floor......