ADuiePyle | Anyone Here Work for A Duie Pyle

Sixx

TB Lurker
Credits
Hi Everyone I was just wondering If anyone hear worked for A Duie at their Webster Ma terminal and could tell me what kind of company they are to work for. thanks.

Welcome to the boards Sixx. I don't know if we have anyone from Webster here that can answer your question but I've heard from other employees that the company treats them well.

Good Luck

Thanks CFer good to be here, I have heard good things about them also. just like to hear it from drivers.

about pyle?

Are you looking for P&D or linehaul? I've done both, prefer L/H- more $ but away from home during the week. Decent Pay- all hourly, 401, pension, health & life ins., best equipped fleet trucks around. Bad points- lots of I-95 corridor and lousy northeast weather to deal with. Good luck!

i'll echo that, sixxx, i know a few drivers that went to adp right after red star shut down..(2 to webster, 1 to carlisle/harrisburg... the biggest complaints are:short trips on some nights and being kept out 3 or 4 nights.. good luck..

Thanks for the info. Not sure which P&D or LH been driving for a soda company last 2 years thinking about going back to freight