Yellow | Anyone Know 'Exactly' What The NEW Concessions ARE?

Kansas-based YRC Worldwide Inc., a struggling trucking conglomerate with midstate connections, plans to ask Teamsters to subsidize pension contributions by taking a $350 million wage and benefit reduction, a union group said.

Teamsters for a Democratic Union, a reform movement within the union, posted the concession details of the concession request Thursday night on its website, which includes a call for the company to remove YRC’s top executive. The company and the Teamsters national administration could ask local unions to vote for the concessions in October, according to TDU.

I never thought you would be a TDU believer Been nine days since this was posted ,yet nothing from the IBT or YRC so it is still a wait and see game...

another $350M concession and no pension?
frustrated.jpg

thwtf.gif

Admit it there JayC your info came from a blog...

negative-it came from
vbulletin4_logo.png
where else would I get it? :coffee1:

the fact TDU put their credibility on the line by using the word subsidize makes me think they got to have a BA or a Teamster lawyer close to Tyson giving them insider info

Tyson doesn't have to use the word subsidize cause they are asking for a wage and benefit concession. He didn't say YRC would not pay into the pension as promised and make it look like a bribe

sub·si·dize/ˈsəbsəˌdīz/Verb
1. Support (an organization or activity) financially.
2. Pay part of the cost of producing (something) to reduce cost for the organization aka YRC

you want the pension? yes

do you want to pay for it?

010709072714no_2.gif

facepalm.png

I didn't think so, bro

There's no facts out yet and every local seems to have some kind of new fangled rumor to add....I'd love it if they ccame out and said...business as usual...now get back to work!

There's no facts out yet and every local seems to have some kind of new fangled rumor to add....I'd love it if they ccame out and said...business as usual...now get back to work!

I'm not a TDU member but if they say you're gonna get nailed

you will get nailed

YRC is the hammer

and the bros are the nails

there will be pain