Anything is better then what we have !

darksky, done with me ?? you never had me!!! I'm glad you finally owned up. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, even you. If your impression of me is that i'm a liar and a thief so be it. The facts state the opposite. There's no way of telling if I would've been fired or not but I can say with pride that I always worked hard and my dispatcher appreciated my dedication. Bitter, I think not. I'm enjoying that monthly pension each and every month thanks to the International Brotherhood Of Teamsters. Someday when you grow up and be a real man you won't have to hide your accusations behind a false name to come off as a tough guy with no spine.

Well said mark well said.
Total bunch of morons the three knuckle heads on here.
Stop giving them the time of day
Enjoy your retirement

Well said mark well said.
Total bunch of morons the three knuckle heads on here.
Stop giving them the time of day
Enjoy your retirement

I don't think that's really accurate, the others are just questioning people who work for the union that a masquerading as drivers on here. That's fair right?

I don't think that's really accurate, the others are just questioning people who work for the union that a masquerading as drivers on here. That's fair right?

That can be affirmed by the title of this thread and the person that started it."Anything is better than what WE have".It seems former employees are the most vocal concerning the situation,of which the original poster is a terminated former employee.