•    Since Adults seem to be in charge again, Truckingboards is back on Twitter @truckingboards

Politics | AOC- "Middle Class" Congress People Cant Make it on $174,000 a Year

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium

While “huge numbers” of people in Congress are “independently wealthy,” Ocasio-Cortez said, the $174,000 congressional salary is difficult for the “working class members” who depend on it

Almost 3 X's the average American families income
cant make it work
That economics degree she has isnt worth the paper printed on
PS- she is in the top 10% of wage earner in the USA, could have never made that much money slinging drinks in NYC

Keepingon

Almost 3 X's the average American families income
cant make it work
That economics degree she has isnt worth the paper printed on
PS- she is in the top 10% of wage earner in the USA, could have never made that much money slinging drinks in NYC
Didn’t take very long for her to fall out of touch with Americans.

Thats about the Congress Pay Scale roughly.

If SHE cannot make it there then thats her problem. I function or simply exist on very little. 175K annum would make a monster out of me. Dont want it.

flybynite

Premium
I don’t give a rat’s arse if she can’t make it. Get Heel’s Up and go down to the street corner and learn. Just think you POS you won’t even have to pay taxes on it. The only problem is that your ugly ass might only make $20 a night.

flybynite

Premium
Isnt that awesome?

To me shes still a pretty little girl. Not yet properly saddle broke. What a waste. Then again shes always been a big mouthy bitch who does not know anything at all. Has no influence in Congress. Essentially playing the role of Jezebel in the Bible.
Exactly!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock